Who is the strongest villain
Who is the physically strongest villain, All for One or Muscular?
In the fight with Izuku, Muscular was able to "inflict destruction on a similar scale to Izuku's 100% Detroit Smash. He was also able to direct Izuku, who was using One For All 100% at the time, in a physical collision "On the other hand, in All for One's last fight with All Might, All For One says he is now confident of trading blows with All Might with his new buff quirks, and he does."
Who should be the physically strongest villain, All for One or Muscular? Does the manga give more information about their strengths?
Let me start with this: In his fight with Muscular, Izuku didn't use One For All 100%. That was just Izuku with 100%.
We saw the impression of All Might's power in his fight against the first Nomu in season one. This Nomu was designed for him, but All Might could still defeat Nomu.
Thinking of these now, we can say that All Might Muscular could have defeated the one defeated by Izuku, who cannot even use OfA to its fullest extent.
- How does Eskom produce electricity
- Students really learn from school tests
- What is the best low pressure shower head
- What is Joginder Sharma doing now
- Why don't missiles fall over?
- There are the Preon's sub-quark particles
- What is hardening and tempering of steel
- What are the effects of teacher absenteeism
- How can space travel be more efficient?
- How adenine bonds with thymine
- Car dealers really like their work
- What are Lesser Known Swift Features
- How well are people suitable for swimming
- College textbooks are a scam
- Does physics include problem solving
- Which Disney princess is not a royal house
- What is the tag lines of tata
- Is OCD recovery possible without medication?
- Influencer marketing is becoming obsolete
- English could be considered Creole
- Did the US have submarines in World War I?
- Why shouldn't I support co-education
- Who was the original Steely Dan guitarist
- What is Elon University known for?
- What is the biggest electric guitar
- Recycling uses natural resources
- Why are you lying to your children
- What was the rank of Oda Nobunaga
- Elon Musk is the next Christopher Columbus
- Always wear a seat belt
- A platypus is a fusion of animals
- What causes lower shoulder pain
- What prevents bacteria from growing
- Is the show Bones on Hulu