The passage below is well-written
VISITING CONDITIONS AND GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
we look forward to seeing you at the cinema. So that you and other visitors can enjoy your cinema experience, a few rules apply to your visit to the cinema. Please refer to the following illustration.
(1) These General Conditions for Going to the Cinema (“Conditions for Visiting” for short) apply to participation in events in the cinema and to the purchase and use of tickets in Lochmann film theaters.
(2) The general terms and conditions of kinoheld GmbH apply to ticket purchases via the Internet or other electronic media; these can be found in the context of the order or viewed at www.kinoheld.de/agb. The following conditions also apply to these ticket purchases, insofar as they relate to the use of the ticket.
II. Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts for the purchase of tickets / vouchers, which are concluded on site at the box office, are concluded with Lochmann film theaters. Contracts for the purchase of tickets / vouchers that are concluded via the Internet or other electronic media are concluded with kinoheld GmbH.
(2) If the tickets are purchased at a ticket office, the contract to visit the cinema is concluded by receiving and paying for the tickets at the box office; if the tickets are purchased at the ticket machine, by ejecting the tickets from the machine if the contract has not already been concluded electronically. In the case of vouchers and free tickets, the cinema contract is concluded when the voucher / free ticket is redeemed for a ticket.
(3) The purchase of discounted tickets and access with discounted tickets are only permitted on presentation of the proof of the discount. Subsequent reimbursements are excluded. Tickets that cannot be redeemed due to the unsuitable age rating will neither be taken back nor exchanged. The respective age rating must therefore be observed when purchasing tickets.
(4) Tickets and vouchers can only be purchased against EC-electronic cash (if available in the cinema) or cash. For security reasons, no 200 and 500 euro bills are accepted.
III. Ticket return / refund purchase price
(1) When the tickets are purchased at the box office, a binding contract is created with Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe. A right to return and reimbursement of costs only exists if the performance does not take place, is canceled before the credits or if the following paragraph (2) provides for a right of return. There is no general entitlement to the return of the tickets. However, as a gesture of goodwill, the Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe can withdraw and refund tickets purchased at the box office up to 60 minutes before the start of the performance. The return conditions of kinoheld GmbH apply to tickets purchased online.
(2) The Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe reserve the right to postpone the start times and make changes to the cinema. In the event of postponements or changes, tickets remain valid and new seats will be allocated if necessary. A return of tickets against reimbursement of the purchase price is possible for postponements of more than 30 minutes.
(3) If the requirements for a ticket to be returned are met, reimbursements will only be made upon presentation of the original ticket and only before the start of the performance. No replacement will be given in the event of loss. The Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe are entitled, as far as possible as a result of the card payment, to check the identity of the original ticket purchaser and the person returning it using official identification documents. Refunds are excluded in the event of missing proof of identity or missing identity for reasons of abuse prevention.
IV. Cinema pass
(1) The cinema pass is a customer card for Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe. It is issued exclusively by and for the film theaters of Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe; this can be done directly to the buyer as the end customer or to a third party named by him as an authorized person. The output is always based on the terms and conditions of the Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe.
(2) The cinema pass can be purchased by every visitor. Persons who have not reached the age of 14 need the written consent of a legal representative for the acquisition and use.
(3) The cinema pass is a credit-based system with the option of moving cashlessly within the scope of the respective credit in the cinemas of Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe. It is to be presented unsolicited for every payment transaction.
(4) The holder is entitled to cashless payment transactions in the cinemas of Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe within the scope of the credit available on the card. The cash prices charged apply to these cashless payment transactions. Discounts for cinema pass holders are always marked and / or shown separately and provided with the note KINOPASS.
(5) The cinema pass can be purchased for a nominal fee of € 1.00 and a minimum credit of € 9.00. With the purchase, a PIN number for using the cinema pass on the Internet is issued.
(6) A cinema ticket purchase or payment transactions without sufficient credit is not possible. The cinema pass can be reloaded at any time during opening hours at the box offices of Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe. The cinema pass is loaded as a means of exchange. The minimum reload is € 10.00. Every payment / top-up is acknowledged with a receipt showing the amount being debited or the new credit. The proof of credit is also kept in the in-house IT system. It is also possible to top up the cinema pass online. Online kinoheld GmbH acts as a contractual partner for processing the loading of the cinema pass.
(7) After registering the cinema pass on the Internet, the bonus point account that can be accessed online is opened at the same time, see section 11 below.
(8) With the card number printed on the back of the cinema pass and the PIN number issued at the time of purchase, cinema tickets can be reserved and purchased on the Internet. When purchasing a ticket, the required amount is debited from the cinema pass, acknowledged with a receipt and saved in the in-house IT system and in the kinoheld GmbH system.
(9) When using the cinema pass on the Internet, neither Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe nor kinoheld GmbH are liable for damage and / or data loss caused by other data networks, in particular the Internet, telephone connections and / or hardware or software of the user himself or third parties become. The same applies to faulty, incomplete, data that has been determined, deleted or defective due to an interrupted transmission.
(10) Reservations with the cinema pass can be made directly on the internet and in the cinemas of Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe.
(11) By using the cinema pass, the holder also participates in the associated bonus system in such a way that one bonus point is credited to him for every € 1 spent. When purchasing tickets online, no bonus points are credited for the kinoheld flat rate service. If several tickets are booked for each performance using the cinema pass, all tickets will be credited to the bonus account. In the case of later sales, the bonus credit will be offset according to the respective key.
(12) In the event of abuse, individual services or the entire cinema pass can be blocked. Abuse is among other things. before, if tickets are reserved and not picked up using the cinema pass. The extent of the blockage is based on the loss incurred by Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe.
(13) If a cinema pass is lost or stolen, the holder must have it blocked by the nearest Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe cinema. A new card with the respective credit and the respective bonus points will be issued for a nominal fee of 5.00 €. The new card can be picked up at the nearest Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe cinema. An identity card must be presented for legitimation.
(14) Transferring the cinema pass to third parties against payment is not permitted and entitles the respective cinema of Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe to withdraw and block the ticket. It is not possible to pay out any remaining credit. However, the credit can be used up for the one-time purchase of admission tickets under the conditions applicable to everyone.
(15) The data and booking processes are processed within Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe exclusively for internal purposes and are not passed on to third parties. The data protection guidelines of kinoheld GmbH apply to the handling of the data that arise during online booking via kinoheld GmbH or the kinoheld booking iframe. The use of the cinema pass does not affect the provisions of the protection of minors and the FSK guidelines.
V. Rules of admission to the cinema
(1) The visitor must be in possession of a valid ticket for the entire duration of the visit. Violations of this obligation can constitute a criminal offense and trigger claims for damages by the film distribution company. In the event of stealth, an increased entrance fee of € 50.00 will be charged. The ticket must be presented in printed or electronic form for verification before entering the hall.
(2) Children under 2 years of age are generally not permitted to attend cinema screenings for their own protection. Children up to 6 years of age are only allowed to attend cinema shows together with a parenting officer. This person is obliged to supervise the child at all times.
(3) Children and young people are only allowed access to film screenings that have been approved for their age by the Voluntary Self-Control of the Film Industry (FSK) and that have ended at certain times. Parents are also not allowed to take children into films with unsuitable FSK approval. Excerpts from the applicable youth protection law and the age rating of our films are posted in the foyer and can be accessed on the website of the Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe. If there are any doubts about the age, the Lochmann film theater companies are obliged and entitled to check the age. If there is no legitimation, access is excluded.
(4) The theater management and the employees of Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe exercise the house rules. In the interest of safety, visitors are obliged to follow the instructions of the employees. This applies in particular to instructions relating to fire protection, such as keeping escape routes clear.
(5) Obviously heavily drunk or otherwise intoxicated visitors are not allowed to enter the cinema or stay in it. The entrance fee will not be reimbursed if you are evicted from the rooms.
(6) Each ticket only entitles the holder to visit the performance (s) listed on the ticket.
(7) Tickets that have been reserved and not picked up up to 30 minutes before the start of the event can be put back on sale by the respective cinema. The claim by the person making the reservation expires at this point.
(8) All activities that go beyond going to the cinema are only permitted in and on the cinema grounds with the consent of Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe. The use of skateboards, inline skates, scooters and other play and sports equipment is prohibited in the building. Mobile phones must be switched off from the beginning of the performance. The only exception are telephones that are used for the use of barrier-free functions. Disturbances are to be avoided as well as the harassment or discrimination of other guests or the staff.
(9) Violations of the law as well as significant or repeated violations of these visiting conditions can be punished with a reprimand from the film theater without reimbursement of the admission price and with a house ban.
(10) Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe can refuse entry in particular if the imprint on the tickets or the ticket purchased online has been manipulated or damaged without authorization.
(11) Smoking is prohibited in the entire building. This also includes the use of e-cigarettes.
(12) The glasses given out during 3D demonstrations remain the property of the organizer and must be returned after the performance. This does not apply to glasses that can be purchased at the box office with admission to the cinema. Lost or damaged glasses will be billed with a fee of € 10.00.
(13) Distribution of all kinds of advertising material and posters are not permitted on the premises without the written consent of the theater management.
(14) Begging and peddling as well as offering goods for sale is prohibited on the premises.
VI. Access restrictions
(1) Shopping bags, suitcases, rucksacks and similar containers may not be taken into the cinema halls; they must be deposited in the designated places during the performance. No liability is accepted for bags, cloakroom or items lost in the cinema.
(2) It is not permitted to take food and drinks with you or to consume them.
(3) Bringing bulky or dangerous objects, such as fireworks or other pyrotechnic objects, weapons and dangerous tools, spray cans, noise instruments, laser pens, bottles, cans, intoxicants and animals - with the exception of those used to support physical or mental disabilities are required - is not permitted.
(4) With the exception of mobile phones, it is not permitted to take picture, film and sound recording devices with you.
VII. Sound and image recordings at special events
(1) We expressly point out that in the context of special performances or individual events in our company, sound and image recordings can be made by persons and service providers commissioned or accredited by us. These recordings are intended to document both the event itself and the participation of individual people. We usually provide information about such events in advance via our website.
(2) The entire public space, the cinemas during and around film screenings as well as all other freely accessible rooms including the foyer of the house can be affected by recordings. If other activities related to the event take place on our property or around the cinema building, recordings are also possible there.
(3) We would also like to point out that we are producing and publishing the recordings on the basis of a legitimate interest. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. This includes the publication of the recordings on the Internet, in print media and social media, for advertising or communication purposes in the context of the event attended.
(4) If the focus is on individual persons when taking pictures, those affected have the right and the opportunity to immediately inform the photographer or the person making the film that they do not want to be recorded.
(5) Our data protection declaration applies, which can be viewed at www.das-passage.de/datenschutz.
VIII. Prohibition of sound and image recordings, contractual penalty
(1) It is not permitted to make sound, image or film recordings of the film screenings or the cinema premises or to transmit or distribute such recordings in whole or in part via the Internet or other media (including mobile communications) or to other persons during such activities to support. Violations will be prosecuted under civil and criminal law.
(2) For each violation of the aforementioned prohibition with regard to film screenings, Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe can demand the payment of a contractual penalty of up to € 1,000.00, unless it can be proven that the damage was not or only in a significantly lower amount originated. The assertion of further claims for damages by Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe remains unaffected by this.
IX. Disclaimer of liability
(1) Claims for damages against the Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe - for whatever legal reason - are excluded unless the Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe or their vicarious agents acted with intent or gross negligence.
(2) The above limitation does not apply to damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health or in cases of culpable breach of essential contractual obligations.
X. Final provisions
If individual regulations in the visiting conditions are wholly or partially ineffective, this does not affect the validity of the rest of the conditions. In these cases the general legal regulations of the BGB apply. The same applies to incomplete regulations.
The Lochmann Filmtheaterbetriebe wish all visitors a comfortable immersion in the world of great emotions!
As of November 22, 2018
- What is the difference between OnStar and LoJack
- The C DAC Knowledge Park offers hostels
- Can neutralize lemon alcohol
- How can Adobe Captivate be beneficial
- Is it Dangerous to Eat Squid?
- Quark causes sleep
- Why is a parallelogram a trapezoid
- What is superfluous
- How many journalists are communists
- Where do the oceans get their salt from?
- What is the scope of applied linguistics
- What is the difference between kV and watt
- What is an alternative for plexiglass
- Is IIM Kozhikode still mentoring IIM Amritsar
- Where can I study law in Mexico
- How do I overcome a painful memory
- What is activation in the benzene ring
- How do companies use email
- What can we do with sublimation paper
- How understandable are Irish dialects
- How do we reduce urination
- Which agricultural business is a monopoly?
- How can countries get out of austerity measures
- The 1990s were similar to the 1950s