What is Cindx
Name and meaning of the name Cindy
Cindy in cursiveCindy
Meaning of the name CindyThe name meaning of Cindy is derived from the name Cynthia.
It is named after the mountain Kynthos.
Linguistic origin of CindyAncient Greek
The internationality of the name CindyEnglish names
Cindy is aGirl names
The name Cindy in sign language
Fluency of the name CindyThe name Cindy has never been in the top 10 most common German names in Germany.
- Number of top 10 placements of the name Cindy from 1995 - 2012: 0
- Was Cindy one of the most frequent names from 1958-2000: No.
- Was Cindy one of the most common names from 1900-1930: No.
The current probability that there will later be at least 2 children named Cindy in a 30-person class, kindergarten group, etc. is well below: 0.3%
The name Cindy goes back toThe name Cynthia. The name comes from Greek mythology. Cynthia is the nickname of the goddess Artemis, the goddess of the hunt and the forest.
16 names similar to CindyFebruary 18
Famous People by the Name Cindy:No names have yet been stored in the database for this name. If you would like to report a famous person named Cindy to us, please click here
More interesting facts about the name CindyKynthos is a mountain on the Greek island of Delos.
Names that are linguistically derived from the same basic formSyntia (Polish), Cindy (Engl.), Cincia (Ital.), Kynthia (Ancient Greek), Cintia (Hungarian-Portuguese), Cinthia (Portuguese)
The name Cindy as a weather phenomenonThe tropical storm Cindy moved across the Atlantic at wind speeds of up to 110 km / h and did not cause any damage. Date: 07/20/2011.
Cindy was a category 1 hurricane with wind speeds of up to 120 km / h. He claimed 5 lives. Date: 07/03/2005.
Cindy was a Category 4 hurricane with wind speeds of up to 220 km / h. No damage was reported because Cindy was out at sea. Date: 08/19/1999.
The following names have name days on the same dayConstanze, Simon, Simone, Konstanze, Szymon, Simonette, Simonetta, Simona, Mona, Cynthia, Constantia, Constance, Cindy, Bernarda,
Names with a similar meaning (excerpt)
Names that sound similarAndy, Aundy, Brendy, Indy, Lindy, Lundy, Mandy, Sandy, Sindy, Wandy, Cindy, Wendy
The following double names are suitableCindy Joy
Your link to the name Cindy for Facebook, Twitter & Co.link
All names at a glanceBoy names by letter: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Girls names by letters: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by Country: Arabic Chinese English French Italian Spanish Japanese Nordic
Back to the main page: All names
- How do I get text without a smartphone
- How does malware affect businesses
- What does Shivas Jata mean
- How do we get creative in programming
- Why is life after 18 so strange
- Will a betraying husband ever change?
- How strange was your near death experience
- How do you recognize a rabid possum
- What's the saddest K-pop song
- Architecture and civil are two different areas
- Why Anil Kapoor never gets old
- Which is your favorite palindrome
- What is the National Landmark of Canada
- Could Melania Trump help the FBI
- Which is better LCD or OLED
- Why are risk factors necessarily causal
- How often do Palestinians protest
- Should we have compulsory sex education
- What's the best about Oklahoma
- What is Ed Sheeran's favorite color
- Why is psychopathology not a legitimate mental illness
- What is an anodyne
- What is Lansing MI known for
- What is a function or relationship for binary operations