What is the noun form of the update
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Ak | tu | a | li | sie | rung, Plural: Ak | tu | a | li | sie | run | gen
- IPA: [ˌAktualiˈziːʁʊŋ]
- 1) updating
- 2) cache, computer: the synchronization of data in caches
- 3) computer the updating of computer programs or data
- 4) Computer, database: writing data to a database
- Derivation from the stem of the verb To update with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -ung
- 1) update
- 1) renewal
- 3) System Update (Windows Update), Driver Update
- Online update
- 2) The Update the data could not be carried out in the cache due to this hardware problem.
- 3) The last one Update of the operating system I have imported from these CDs.
- 4) The Update the whole database could be done fully automatically with the script.
- Nominative: singular Update; Plural Updates
- Genitive: singular Update; Plural Updates
- Dative: singular Update; Plural Updates
- Accusative: singular Update; Plural Updates
- English: update
- French: actualization (Female), mise à jour (Female)
- Catalan: actualització (Female)
- Portuguese: atualização (Female)
- Swedish: uppdatering (Utrum), updating
- Turkish: güncelleme
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Carinthia's SPÖ leader Peter Kaiser recommends his party Update of historical values.“
Kleine Zeitung, November 24, 2018
„The Neuruppin fire brigade has been waiting for them for two years Update of the emergency plan.“
Moz.de, March 20, 2019
„Loss of data after Windows 10 October update: whether you have the Update dare now and how you can protect yourself.“
Bernerzeitung.ch, December 17, 2018
„The Update is available for the free models in Germany.“
ZDNet.de, June 12, 2019
„But in this country it is Update not yet available. Honor distributes the first firmware update for the new View 20. Unfortunately, the Update not yet available for German users.“
AICS, February 02, 2019
„Dan Diner had his essay translated into Arabic. But the text would have one Update necessary.“
sueddeutsche.de, May 17, 2020
„The update closes numerous security holes. In addition, the Update no improvements.“
ZDNet.de, May 27, 2020
„Today the International Monetary Fund provides a Update his prognosis for the development of the world economy.“
dradio.de, June 24, 2020
„Software updates usually bring improvements. At Adobe, a Update but now for problems.“
Computer picture, August 21, 2020
„The next Update was promised for Wednesday.“
Luzerner Zeitung, July 21, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Software update
- Update: EDP updating of software or hardware
- Upgrade: improving the quality, performance or usability of a product or service; the import of a new version of a basic software which contains extended functionalities compared to the previous software version; improving the computing power of a computer by upgrading the hardware
- improved version
- Ajouring (go.)
- Work-up: Dealing with things that have accumulated over a long period of time; the work-up
- renovation: Renovation, replacement of parts; System change
- modernization: Action to bring something up to date
- Renovation (swiss.)
- renovation: Construction: faithful repair of a building
Another word (synonym) for update - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "update":
To update: ... emptied. 1) Tomorrow I will start updating my photo archive. Derived words: Update translations Basque: gaurkotu, eguneratu English: update…
actualizacja: Process of bringing something up to date: update Derived words: 1) updizacyjny, Gegenwartizować translations See translations at update (female)
Update: EDP: an update of software or hardware Synonyms: 1) Update application examples: 1) A regular update can prevent many security risks
By default: During the last iTunes update, however, the Apple Freshener offered Windows users the standard Safari browser for download
Republika Boliwii: Notes: According to the latest update of Komisja Standaryzacji Nazw Geograficznych poza Granicami Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej (KSNG), the official name has not yet been decided
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Update" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Aktualisierung/
Comments from users
There is 1 user comment on this entry.
A friend of the German language on January 24th, 2020 8:28 am
"Because" requires the genitive, so it should read in point 2) of the application examples:
"The data could not be updated in the cache because of this hardware problem."
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "update" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Updates (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ak | tu | a | li | sie | run | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Topicality (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) cases: nominative: singular die actuality; Most of the news ...
Actualities (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ak | tu | a | li | ta | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
News cinema (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular actuality cinema; Most news cinemas ...
News cinemas (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ak | tu | a | li | ta | ten | ki | nos Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Current light games (German) Part of speech: noun Cases: nominative: singular; Plural actualities light games genitive: singular; ...
Actual light play (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ak | tu | a | li | ta | ten | licht | play | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Actuaries (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ak | tu | a | ri | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [aktuˈaːʁiən],…
Actuary (German) Part of speech: Noun, (male) Cases: Nominative: Einzahl der Aktuarius; Plural the actuaries genitive: ...
- What is the highest peak in Indonesia
- Will the Riemann hypothesis ever be proven?
- How do you measure the risk of software complexity
- When were computer games first designed?
- Shrink all jeans
- Would you eat cheeseburgers in a can
- What are the 5 Best Homepage Builders
- Where EX200 dumps download free
- Are related to Buster Keaton and Diane Keaton
- How does digital panoramic photography work
- How do I separate WhatsApp from Facebook
- How is evidence used in scientific research?
- Zhengzhou has an English speaking community
- Deaf people get dizzy
- On which websites can I publish
- Is the SSBCrack online course good
- How is air pollution related to BOD?
- Who created DIY
- Can I find high quality freelancers at Upwork
- Can a psoriasis patient take Mozambique juice
- What is mindful work
- How many men are loyal
- What are the steps to hypnotize myself
- What is the past tense of the ring