Knowledge can make me rich
32-year-old millionaire explains the simple reason young people don't get rich
To become a millionaire is the dream of many people. But how one comes to such great wealth remains hidden to most of the people.
Grant Sabatier, a 32-year-old entrepreneur from the United States, explained to the US magazine "Money" how anyone can become a millionaire - apparently it's easier than you think.
If you want to become a millionaire, you really have to want it
Apparently the first mistake is that many young people simply fail to realize their potential. “A lot of people say they want it, but they don't really want it,” says Sabatier. In his opinion, many young people cannot bear the burden of running a business and give up too soon.
For Sabatier, starting a business means full focus and hard work. He invested up to 100 hours a week in his company for several years, which meant that he missed many opportunities to see his friends or go on vacation. His advice: You have to want it more than anything to be a millionaire.
While he was still working full-time at another company, he earned $ 500 from part-time jobs and $ 50,000 from the sale of a website. His recommendation is therefore to start with as many extra jobs as possible in order to ultimately find a financial favorite and rely on it.
Investments are an opportunity for the million
From the book "Your Money or Your Life" by Vicki Robin, the 32-year-old learned that when you work, you exchange large parts of your life for money. "That amazed me and I immediately changed my mind," he said in an interview. He began to value his own time a lot more, trying to make as much money as possible with the time he had.
In order not only to amass money, but to increase it, investments are necessary. He always tries to invest 60 to 80 percent of his income. But this lifestyle also brings new burdens with it, as you give yourself little access to your money and, above all, get rich by spending as little money as possible.
Also read: A millionaire explains: This is the easiest way to get rich - but most people don't
The chances are good for the “digital natives”, because right now in the digital age, for example through online work, you can get rich from anywhere, according to the millionaire. The fact that such a life also has its downsides is the price a millionaire has to pay.
As Elon Musk said, “I think it's very difficult to start a business and it's painful. A friend of mine describes how it is to found a startup: It's like eating a glass and staring into the abyss. If you are really attached to it, then you should only do that, but for no other reason. "
- What makes electronic circuits reliable
- Might a young teenager be schizophrenic
- Why are some Samoans in a bad mood?
- How do you simplify this math equation
- Why do we sleep at night
- Do the British feel Nordic?
- How to treat a bloody uvula
- Are there conservatives in Seattle?
- Should Ireland change its national anthem
- Why did Samsung stop producing cameras?
- What is the origin of hatha yoga
- What are 64-bit processors
- How can I start learning Lean Construction
- If a TP is seen as a manager
- What is a startup incubator
- Why do gorillas walk like pimps
- Is the MOOC category a bankruptcy
- What is brainstorming What is it about
- What is expected of a COO
- How are cremation jewelry made
- What action will cause brain fog
- MREs are delicious
- What is anthroposophy
- Why do NHL coaches never smile
- Who makes atomic bombs
- Does eating peanuts affect the abs in six pack abs
- What is your opinion on Rabindranath Tagore
- What happens when sulfur reacts with water
- What does El Chacal mean in Spanish
- Should leggings be banned in public Why
- What are ground almonds
- Donald Trump overwhelmed himself
- What course should an MBA student do
- How many best friends can you have