What is the approval process for BIMMs
Jasto introduces two new stones with a coefficient of thermal conductivity of 0.065
(22.1.2013; BAU 2013 report) In 2013, too, Jasto is placing a major focus on stones for energy-efficient construction. The state of development is characterized by new, highly heat-insulating bricks that are currently in the approval process. The top products underpin the development of the last few months: the coefficient of thermal conductivity has now been further reduced from 0.07 to 0.065 W / mk. This value can be achieved both with a stone with a wall thickness of 42.5 cm (format 14 DF) and with a stone with a wall thickness of 36.5 cm (format 12 DF):
λ in W / mK
in kg / dm³
in W / m²K
The new stones made of highly heat-insulating lightweight concrete are based on a special arrangement of air slots and insulation material chambers. They provide proof that monolithic and solid construction can also be carried out in the low-energy and passive house sector. The high proportion of pumice as a raw material in lightweight concrete also ensures very low primary energy consumption in production. It turns the stones into a sustainable building material that saves CO₂ emissions.
Further information on filled, highly insulating lightweight concrete blocks can be obtained via Email to Jasto be requested.
see also for additional information:
- How can I easily prove Bernoulli's theorem?
- How was the hair dried before the blow dryer?
- How will global warming affect the homeless
- How can you find military orders online
- What does biramous mean in crustaceans
- What is Cheryl Strayed's philosophy of life
- Why are ox tails so gross?
- Are 2 to 100 prime numbers
- What happened to the McRib sandwich
- How is medicine related to the law?
- Why aren't executive directors important
- How is Lyme disease diagnosed
- Who was Sogyal Lakar
- Why is 1 always less than 2
- How many people use Twitch
- Is biochemistry in BAMS
- Why is soil loosening important
- What are the demonstrative pronouns in Hungarian
- There is a free tutorial on computer simulation
- Why do the police enforce laws
- Anime is banned in India
- Was it fun to be in Vietnam
- How many languages are there in Russia
- Where is the jewelry market for Ambar