Which anime ending disappointed you the most
The anime series "Bleach" made it to more than 350 episodes in 16 seasons - but there was still no real ending. Now an article in a manga magazine has leaked in advance, which announces a belated continuation of the cult series.
366 episodes per 24 minutes in the nine years between 2004 and 2012 - and then no sensible conclusion? Even “Lost” fans got away with it better, after all, they were disappointed after only 118 episodes. But while it was for the mystery series from "Star Wars 9" director J.J. Abrams won't give a late rescue Fans of the cult anime series “Bleach” can now hope again.
Now is the front page of the new issue of the weekly manga magazine that has been published since 1968 Weekly Shonen Jump leaked, which should actually only appear on March 21st - and thus for the 20th anniversary of the "Bleach" manga series. And after it was already known that there would be a big announcement for the anniversary, it is now clear which it is: The "Bleach" anime series continues ten years after it ended:
Specifically, in the series sequel the so-called "Thousand-Year Blood War" storyline from the Mange series (anyway, so far only a small part of the 74 volume comic book template, which was completed in 2016, has been adapted in the anime series, so there is enough material for many more seasons).
Here you can order the mangas on Amazon *
And if you only understand the train station up to here, but have read on anyway - all due respect! And here is a brief description of what "Bleach" is all about:
A 15-year-old student who has been able to see ghosts since childhood, accidentally receives the powers of a goddess of death. With these new skills, the teenager sets out to protect people from evil - the living and the dead ...
Incidentally, in Germany it took a lot longer before “Bleach” could finally be seen on free TV - it was first broadcast in this country in 2017 (!) As part of the Friday anime evening at ProSieben Maxx. By the way, there has also been a real film version of the material for two years - and it's been available on Netflix ever since:
* The link to the Amazon offer is a so-called affiliate link. If you buy via this link, we receive a commission.
- Which is better S 400 or THAD
- Where do license plates come from
- How do cats use their tails?
- Why don't you like shopping
- Can I make reaction videos without permission
- What happened to the McRib sandwich
- How do I start a loyalty program
- What is the SAR ADC DAC question
- Why is psychology called science
- How do static and dynamic routing differ?
- Did Columbus make it to America
- What is the NBA of football
- Why do mountains grow
- How do companies use email
- Can you masturbate while spearfishing?
- How can space travel be more efficient?
- What are the best donor-recommended funds
- Will fibromyalgia lead to organ failure
- Can you overcharge a car battery?
- Sourav Ganguly is overrated in India
- What is Medicare Part B.
- Which actor portrayed the funniest James Bond
- Are you currently in the friend zone?
- What is the best sun oil