English has a subjunctive form
The subjunctive II
|I.||were||(and not What)|
|Hey||were||(and not What)|
• to if :
(would expresses the conditional)
Take learning to the next level
Still having problems with 'The subjunctive ii'? Improve your English with Gymglish - try our English lessons now for free and get a free assessment of your skills!
Do you have any tips to correct mistakes in 'The Subjunctive II'? Share it with us!
Learn about other grammar rules. Keep improving your English and try Gymglish, English courses.
- Are jailbreak apps illegal?
- How do I learn link building
- Where does winter come from
- How many rivers are mixed in Karnali
- When will Rajnikanth make his last film?
- Should I get a Mi4 cell phone
- Are Melanesians related to Africans south of the Sahara
- Can you bring it back to life
- Should Turkey invade northeast Syria
- Does C support function overloading
- What are Millennials tired of explaining
- Which is the largest dam in the world
- Donald Trump overwhelmed himself
- What is a deterministic algorithm 1
- What was Plato's dualism
- How is the extrapolation used in the forecast?
- Who is the Most Underrated Nigerian
- How is LSD made
- How Much PC is Too Much PC
- What's the best calorie tracking application
- Hiking eagle
- How is the Australian economy 1
- Who is the best man 1
- Why are carbuncles a sign of diabetes