How did Jar Jar Binks die
Jar Jar Binks dies in Star Wars Episode I.
When the eagerly awaited Star Wars prequel Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace was released in 1999, not only was the quality of the film split, but one character in particular had to endure countless fans: Jar Jar Binks. With incredibly profound sentences like “You better not count on me. Better to be dead here than still dead at the core. Goodness good! What am I talking about? " Many Star Wars disciples could no longer contain themselves and wished that the character would just drop dead. We now have a scene from Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace for you, in which exactly this seems to happen, because Jar Jar Binks dies an agonizing death by falling into a deep, deep canyon.
More: What do you think of The Dark Knight Rises?
Maybe the scene should be part of the finished film after all, only that Jar Jar miraculously survived the crash? Perhaps the audience also applauded at the test screenig when Jar Jar hit the rock and those responsible knew that this was not the reaction they had hoped for for this character and cut the scene from episode 1 at the end? Or was the scene made in retrospect to save the damaged reputation? Nothing like that, because a very talented editor took Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace some time ago, cut it a bit, and re-released it with the title The Phantom Edit. To the delight of many fans, Jar Jar does not survive the adventure in this version. Sometimes fans can be really cruel.
- What is a conditional choice
- What is the silicone injection molding machine
- What is the cause of deviations
- Should a child shower every day
- Why the output is different
- Land Rovers are overpriced
- What gives sunlight chlorophyll
- When was the cell phone invented?
- What are Chuck Norris's best jokes
- Is Australian Corn a GMO
- How do I buy commercial property
- Why is flying car a bad idea
- Is a pocket calculator allowed in the SSC?
- Can I make reaction videos without permission
- Which Lakme cream is best for fairness
- Has the NHL become too American?
- Did you bullied your siblings?
- What are some day trips from Bangalore
- Lost did not explain which plot devices
- Who was the Roman goddess of peace
- What are ambient nucleophiles
- What are the components of the additional dimensions
- Can you get wet in weightlessness
- Why is Java so complex