How can I access my personal power?
Set up a personal hotspot on your iPhone or iPad
With a personal hotspot you can share the mobile data connection of your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) if you do not have access to a Wi-Fi network.
Set up personal hotspot
- Go to Settings> Mobile Network> Personal Hotspot or Settings> Personal Hotspot.
- Tap the slider next to "Allow others to access".
If you don't see the Personal Hotspot option, check with your wireless service provider to see if you can use Personal Hotspot with your plan.
Connection to the personal hotspot via WLAN, Bluetooth or USB
You can connect to a personal hotspot via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB. And with iOS 13 or later, devices connected to a personal hotspot will maintain that connection even if the screen is locked. So these devices will continue to receive notifications and messages.
Here are some tips on how to do it.
When a device connects to your personal hotspot, the status bar turns blue and shows how many devices are connected. The number of devices that can be connected to your personal hotspot at the same time depends on the specifications of your network operator and your iPhone model. If other devices have connected to your personal hotspot via Wi-Fi, you can only access the Internet from the host device using the cellular data connection.
How to connect to your device:
On the device you want to connect to, go to Settings> Cellular (iPhone) or Cellular Data (iPad)> Personal Hotspot or Settings> Personal Hotspot, and then make sure you that this is activated. Then check the phone's WiFi password and WiFi name. Stay on this screen until you've connected your other device to the Wi-Fi network.
On the device you want to connect, choose Settings> Wi-Fi and find your iPhone or iPad in the list. Then tap the appropriate WiFi network to connect to it. When prompted, enter the password for your personal hotspot.
To make sure your iPhone or iPad is visible, go to Settings> Bluetooth and stay on this screen. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on your Mac or Windows PC to connect to a network using Bluetooth. Learn more about using your personal hotspot with Bluetooth here.
The personal hotspot supports Bluetooth connections with Mac computers, Windows PCs, and other third-party devices. iOS devices can only be connected via WiFi.
Have your family join automatically
You can set up Family Sharing so that your family can automatically join your personal hotspot without entering the password. Proceed as follows:
- On your device with a personal hotspot, go to Settings> Personal Hotspot> Family Sharing.
- Enable the "Family Sharing" option. If you don't see this option, learn how to set up Family Sharing.
- Tap each family member's name and choose whether they need to request approval or automatically join the personal hotspot.
To disconnect a device, turn off the personal hotspot or Bluetooth, or disconnect the USB cable from the device.
Set or change the WiFi password
When setting up a personal hotspot, you need to set a WiFi password. To change your Wi-Fi password, go to Settings> Mobile Network (iPhone) or Cellular Data (iPad)> Personal Hotspot or Settings> Personal Hotspot, then tap WiFi password. *
Choose a WiFi password that consists of at least eight ASCII characters. If you use characters other than ASCII, other devices will not be able to connect to your personal hotspot. Non-ASCII characters include Japanese, Cyrillic, and Chinese characters, and characters from other languages. The ASCII characters include:
- all capital and small letters of the German alphabet (except ß and umlauts)
- all digits from 0 to 9
- some punctuation marks
* If you change your password, all connected devices will be disconnected.
- Why did Japan want an empire?
- Why is soil loosening important
- How would you go about analyzing yourself?
- What could promote the acceptance of Clojure?
- Why are cloud phone services better
- What is it like to work for Target?
- What is the weight of your soul
- Why are cloud phone services better
- What's the etymology of already
- Are antitrust laws violated?
- What is your experience with Betway?
- What sports were played in the 1930s
- If 2z 17 19 what is z
- Believe intelligent extraterrestrials exist
- Blake and Miranda are Christians
- Which MBA college offers profile-based calling
- Is Stuttgart Germany safe at night
- Is dopamine high or low in OCD
- Is a negotiable instrument with crossed checks
- What do SAT tutoring services do
- Which company understands the collaboration best
- How can we promote equality in society
- Killed interpreters compilers
- It's called Timbit or Donut Hole