What are entrepreneurship dreams
Over 60,000 loan requests fulfilled - entrepreneurial dreams included
The German crowdlending market leader auxmoney makes entrepreneurial dreams come true - from pole dance studios to hypnosis practice to finca brokerage on Mallorca. Over 50,000 investors have so far fulfilled 60,000 loan requests.
Düsseldorf, October 09, 2015 - auxmoney has reached the mark of 60,000 loan requests fulfilled. The German crowdlending market leader has thus helped implement the ideas of thousands of entrepreneurs since it was founded in 2007. "Without auxmoney, some excellent entrepreneurial ideas would have remained just a dream," explains Manuel Nothelfer, managing director of auxmoney GmbH.
This is also the case with Leo Klein. The entrepreneur from Koblenz was able to expand his online brokerage for fincas on Mallorca with auxmoney. The bank turned it down twice: "After I was able to buy a new booking system with the money from the auxmoney investors, things really looked up for us," says the entrepreneur. "Today we have three times the turnover we had before," says Klein enthusiastically.
The fact that interest rates are currently above average is basically a good environment for entrepreneurs and start-ups to borrow money from the bank for their projects. However, most financial institutions do not grant loans to self-employed people. The latter certainly have very promising business ideas to show. They present their project on auxmoney.com, which is financed by interested investors. Many exciting projects have already been put into practice - projects that have often been rejected by the bank.
With the help of auxmoney, Celine de Gall from Cologne also realized her dream and opened a fitness pole dance studio. In the studio she offers acrobatics courses, among other things. Thanks to the support of the investors found via auxmoney, she now also operates studios in Bonn, Aachen and on the sunny Balearic island of Ibiza.
The sun also plays an important role for Andreas Uebel's company: In summer, he sells ice cream on Berlin's beaches on his solar-powered boat. He hadn't even asked for a loan from the banks: “As a business start-up you don't have a chance,” he knows from experience.
Carolin Conde from Berlin had similar experiences. She found borrowing from the bank to be complicated. That's why she tried to inspire financiers for her business idea on auxmoney.com - with success. She now runs a shop in Berlin-Kreuzberg that specializes in organic pet food. And she is already planning to take out the next loan through auxmoney in order to expand.
Kai Stickelbroeck, owner of the Waldwinkel campsite in Bramsche, who financed sleeping barrels with the auxmoney loan, was also successful with auxmoney. And Daniel Borschel was also able to inspire some of the more than 50,000 private investors at auxmoney: he financed research work in his Cologne practice for hypnosis coaching in the field of interactive hypnosis together with the University of Aachen and other scientific institutions via the online credit marketplace.
Through all of these cases, the broad spectrum of companies that exist thanks to auxmoney becomes clear: "The wide range of business models that have been implemented with the help of loans brokered via our platform makes it clear what auxmoney can make possible," explains auxmoney- Managing Director Manuel Nothelfer. "And it shows how many meaningful companies there would not be if people only relied on the banks as financiers."
- Can breast milk be donated
- With whom was Germany waged war?
- Could you recommend books about marriage
- Which is better nosql or mongoDB database
- Lost did not explain which plot devices
- Should we get rid of nuclear weapons
- What exactly was Luther's complaint
- Indian girls smoking openly
- What is your favorite movie revenge scene
- How good is Duolingo for French
- What's in your no-deal Brexit stash
- Only toppers become successful in life
- What is a triple threat in basketball
- What are Scherwaende
- Believe that words have power
- Who was the main mathematician
- How do I separate WhatsApp from Facebook
- Am I doing the right thing 3
- Is Egypt worth the vacation
- Where does H2O act as a solute?
- How do you test an alternator
- Is it possible to track an email
- Have you seen the statue of liberty?
- How many paid customers does Basecamp have
- Are quantum mechanical waves three-dimensional
- What is hot water
- What is the Vioxx scandal
- Are PlayStation consoles better than Xbox consoles
- Why is religion being taken less seriously now?
- What is SS433
- Why is DNA replication semi-conservative
- Is rapeseed oil good for your heart
- Can chinos be worn on formal occasions?