How are the CBSE class 12 scores calculated
CBSE results 2020: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is expected to announce the results of the board exams in grades 10 and 12 by July 15, but without providing a list of achievements. Also Read - Uttar Pradesh Government Announces Complete Lockdown On Weekends: Reports
Speaking to a leading portal, a senior board official stated that making a merit list doesn't make sense because the results would be calculated based on a scoring method due to the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. Also Read - Bill Gates Warns of “Longer, More Unjust, More Deadly Pandemics” If COVID-19 Vaccine Goes To Biggest Bidders
With every announcement, the results are made available on cbseresults.nic.in. A few days ago a circular stated that the results of the CBSE Board of Directors for grades 12 and 10 would be announced on July 11th and 13th, respectively. The notification immediately went viral on social media. But the claim was rejected by the board. Also read - “You had a job today”: Twitter advises US President Donald Trump FINALLY wearing a face mask in public, but in the wrong way before the elections
“A fake message is being circulated regarding the explanation of the 2020 Board Results Grades 12 and 10. The board has not yet announced the results dates, ”the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) said in a new statement.
Last month, the Supreme Court approved the draft notification issued by the CBSE in connection with the Board Examination Scoring Scheme that had been canceled for Grades 10 and 12.
The CBSE said there are very few grade 12 students, mostly from Delhi, who have only taken the exams in one or two subjects.
“Your results are declared based on the performance in the subjects published and the performance in the internal / practical / project evaluation. These students can also take the optional exams run by CBSE to improve their performance if they so choose.
"The results of these students will also be announced along with other students," said the draft notice filed with the Apex Court.
- Why is Joker more popular than Batman
- How old is Bruno Mars
- How do perennial and annual flowers differ?
- How can you identify your pressure
- When does the subway come to Auckland
- What causes a failure
- How does gonorrhea cause disease
- Is there a Bangladeshi actor in China
- What is electric fire
- How is 52 equal to 53
- How well are people suitable for swimming
- How powerful was Al Capone
- Are celebrities more powerful than politicians
- Which plants are poisonous for horses
- What is Suga from BTS's vocal range
- How profitable are ola taxis in Mumbai
- What do dogs get when they eat grass
- Why shouldn't I support co-education
- What is the work of an actuary
- How does Ramadan treat you
- What are some human universals
- What are you missing in life
- Will Jane Foster be a good Thor?
- When does the Titanic 2 set sail?