Can I check WhatsApp from friends
Apps / software Use WhatsApp without SIM - this is how it works
WhatsApp is still the most popular messaging and telephone app for smartphones - and not just in Germany, but internationally. Usually, however, the app needs to be linked to your phone's SIM card number in order to use it. Fortunately, there is a way to use WhatsApp without a SIM card.
Note: You will need a landline number for the following instructions.
How to use WhatsApp without a SIM card
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
quick start Guide
- Make a WiFi connection with your smartphone, download WhatsApp and open the app. You will be asked to enter your phone number. Now enter your Landline number and leave the 0the area code path.
- After the Verification code could not be sent to the number after about 5 minutes, tap on WhatsApp on "Call me".
- You will then receive one Call from WhatsApp to yours Landline number. On WhatsApp, enter the code one that is repeated several times on the phone.
- After Verification and the WhatsApp setup you can chat with your friends.
- What is the best website for mobile apps
- Have you seen the statue of liberty?
- Is there a replacement for Homejoy
- Did William Shakespeare go to school
- What is a convex shell 1
- What are some household item life hacks
- How can I customize my gifts online
- Freezing rain turns into hail
- Would you sell Lyft stock
- Is the PhonePe Mobile Banking App trustworthy
- What is alternating current in electricity
- Why does Romania not annex Moldova
- Does Linus Torvalds ever regret making Linux?
- What is the most common college degree
- Is UPES University good
- Why take some? Cool ones? Kids drugs
- What drew you to the musical Hamilton
- How do I find local business directories
- What is a turbulent INFJ
- What are some good guides for TDD
- Why do we have to forgive and forget
- Has the NHL become too American?
- What are good web marketing companies
- What does Hollywood know about the black audience