How powerful was Al Capone
Al Capone, read: Ell Kapoun, was a mafioso from the USA. A Mafioso is a member of the Mafia, an organization made up of criminals. His full name was Alphonse Gabriel Capone. His parents were immigrants from Italy, more precisely from Naples. He was an extraordinary criminal who was known in public and liked by the people.
Al Capone was born in 1899 and grew up in Brooklyn, New York. His family was very poor. Al Capone worried his parents from a young boy. He was expelled from school for slapping his teacher in the face and was a member of several street gangs. As a teenager he met the Mafioso Frankie Yale, who took him in and introduced him to his "business".
In 1917, he is said to have flirted with the sister of a mafioso in a bar. He then pulled out a knife and gave Al Capone a scar on his face. Since then he has been nicknamed "Scarface", the "face of the scar". Capone himself claimed he got his scar in World War I. In reality, however, he was never at war.
After an argument with a gangster, Al Capone had to flee New York. He went to Chicago, where he worked for the Mafioso John Torrio. At first, Capone only did simple jobs like kicking drunks out in bars. However, he quickly made a name for himself within the Chicago Mafia. Among other things, he made a lot of money selling alcohol. This was banned in the USA at the time.
Torrio was nearly killed in an assassination attempt and returned to Italy. He made Capone the leader of the Chicago Mafia. But in 1931 Capone was imprisoned for 11 years for tax evasion. Initially he was in a prison near Chicago, later he was transferred to Alcatraz. A few years after his release, he died of pneumonia. That was in 1947.
Al Capone as a child with his mother
There are also other search results for "Al Capone" from Blinde Kuh and Ask Finn.
- Where does the word sneaker come from?
- What is Elon University known for?
- Should there be any limits in friendship
- Did Donald Trump love his former wives
- How does the solar power satellite work
- What is a strategic positioning concept
- What is a needlestick injury
- Who pays for Federal Reserve Notes
- Cats curse
- Have you ever doubted you were saved?
- What is the Amharic word for Voip
- What was your happiest moment in Fortnite
- What happens when NaNO3 is heated
- What are the best treatments for adenomyosis
- Coffee can cause drowsiness
- Sorry, is the right thing to do
- How does learning work at Minerva University
- Do hospitals benefit from donating blood
- What is a spindle shaft
- What are your 10 coding laws
- Are you from chicago
- Can you bring it back to life
- Where does cotton wool come from
- Make MBA an advantage