How is John Oliver related to HBO
On sunday, Last week tonight Host John Oliver followed in the footsteps of Saturday night live In the mockery of the news - broken by none other than The Daily Beast - Trump-toadying MP Matt Gaetz (R-FL) reportedly paid his buddy (and accused sex trafficker) Joel Greenberg $ 900 through Venmo, who then paid the money sent to three young women and referred to the transactions as "tutoring". "School" and "School"
"You damn idiots!" exclaimed Oliver. “I can't believe I have to say this, but if you are conducting suspicious, potentially criminal transactions, Venmo is not the app for you to use. Venmo is for one thing and one thing: making judgment on friends' spending habits while obsessed with wild financial puzzles. "
He added, “And look, I have to tell you, Matt Gaetz has denied all allegations. And I'm sure there will be a lot more to say about all of this when he goes to jail. ”
At the start of the program, UK-born Oliver spoke about the death of Prince Philip, also known as the Duke of Edinburgh. Philip, the long-time husband of Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain, died on April 9 at Windsor Castle at the age of 99. Although the cause of death was not disclosed, Philip is believed to have died peacefully (according to the palace).
“In the UK, Prince Philip died, which is a tragedy if you don't know about him,” Oliver said. "And even if you know a little about him, you may not know that."
Oliver then tossed a clip from Sky News to a British expert who, when asked how Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth II met, replied, "Well, they were related."
"Yes, it is true. Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth are cousins who later got married - also known as a sweet Giuliani get-together, ”Oliver offered.
Prince Philip left a complicated legacy indeed - one that included much charitable work, but a long history of racism.
- Is your own identity an illusion
- Which is the international airport in Socotra
- Adults can get thrush
- Your body can synthesize minerals
- What information can schools publish without consent?
- Catch up with Siri Alexa
- How can a micronation get rich
- Are there blockchain courses
- Where do you want to settle
- Is it worth spending time doing nothing
- How do mass media influence democracy
- What is the hipster state
- Does the word super annoy you
- What is a ginger cookie
- What is the temperature of hot water
- Is Kyoto closer to Tokyo than Osaka
- How do I get to Boston University
- Where does H2O act as a solute?
- How long do mesothelioma claims last
- Is godaddy com value for money
- Why is God's existence viewed as a theory?
- How do I overcome a groin injury
- How will Russia fare after Putin?
- What types of data management are there