Who would win Ultron or Black Adam?
Totally crazy: James Spader on the "Avengers 2" Ultron (Update)
Update: The trailer generated to within the first 24 hoursAvengers 2 - Age of Ultron 34.3 million views worldwide, the previous record ofIron man 3 (20 million) was literally shattered. That reports Marvel - and adds: During the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.-Episode on October 28th, which was supposed to be used for the trailer premiere, there will be more new material to see. A piece of concept art has also emerged that Ultron is supposed to show in its final form. Click here and see for yourself if it looks real.
Avengers 2 - Age of Ultron was and is the Topic of the week, so it seems only appropriate to us to let it end like that.
What makes the first trailer so worth seeing and hearing, especially in the original sound (the German synchro can't quite keep up for us), is the voice of James Spader (Stargate) as a runaway robot villain - without threads. Because of him, too, everything looks a lot darker and more threatening than you would from Marvel is used to. Over there Total film now tells Spader how he sees the character himself.
Ultron also has something humorous about it, which has drawn him to him from the first conversation with Joss Whedon. In many ways, he's like a kid because he's a brand new being that has just emerged. Thanks to its artificial intelligence, Ultron still has incredible knowledge capacities, which makes him an extremely powerful, smart child for Spader. And when he speaks of "child", that also fits the scary interpretation Pinocchio-Song in the trailer ("I've Got No Strings" from the Disney-Cartoons classics).
The sound of everyone shouting for mercy is music to Ultron's ears, says Spader. Compared to Raymond "Red" Reddington, his Golden Globe nominated role in the hit series The blacklist, he finds it a whole lot more blatant. Ultron take in in his scenes Avengers 2 - Age of Ultron abrupt turns, and unlike Red, he was really a psychopath, just completely insane. So the poor Avengers can expect a lot.
Comes in Germany Avengers 2 - Age of Ultron at the April 30, 2015 in the cinemas. If you can't get enough of it, here is the teaser trailer again, either in German or English:
- Is Nigeria a rising power
- Our future is getting fucked
- Hate arrogant people
- Have fish butts
- What are some funny twitter pages
- What is essay properties
- What are your top 10 favorite perfumes
- What are your favorite book YouTubers
- George Bush has a high IQ
- A cactus is a vegetable
- Do landlords have to comply with the GDPR
- Why is sex good and rape bad
- Why does the extreme left hate Israel
- How many attempts are there for IIFT
- What's wrong with Kyrie Irving
- How many DC 10 are still flying
- Which is better a switch or an XBox
- Why the output is different
- Are we really the sensible animal?
- What is Mark Zuckerberg's San Francisco address
- When were computer games first designed?
- Can I unsubscribe from the post
- How do animals live
- What is SS433