Did William Shakespeare go to school
William Shakespeare (1564-1616), English playwright and poet, is considered one of the most important writers in world literature. In addition, the great English poet was extremely productive and left a fascinating literary legacy: his 37 dramas (38 according to another count), the 154 sonnets and epic poems made him immortal.
William Shakespeare was born in Stratford-upon-Avon in 1564. His exact date of birth is not known. Only his baptism date is known: April 26, 1564. He probably left Latin school at the age of 15. Instead of completing a university education, the English poet studied life: he became a reliable chronicler of his time.
The Elizabethan Age (1558-1603), in which Shakespeare was active, was one of the most interesting of modern times. It was marked by new beginnings and changes. Literature flourished; the theater offered tangible entertainment and was popular as a setting for all classes of the population.
At the age of 18, William Shakespeare married the eight-year-old farmer's daughter Anne Hathaway. The date of the wedding is not documented, but we do know from the appointment of the contingent on November 27, 1582. The couple had three children together.
Shakespeare probably lived in London from 1590 without his family. He became a defining figure in the theater world there and soon held a leading role. In 1599 the Globe Theater was built in Bankside, an entertainment district in London. It was owned by a community of shareholders, including William Shakespeare. Many of the pieces listed there came from his pen. "Shakespeare's Globe" was probably the most successful venue of its time.
Shakespeare's most famous dramas include the tragedies Romeo and Juliet, Julius Caesar, Hamlet, King Lear and Macbeth, as well as the comedies A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Merchant of Venice and Much Ado About Nothing «. The cycle of 154 sonnets occupies a prominent position among his lyrical works.
Shakespeare spent the last years of his life in Stratford-upon-Avon again. There he died on April 23, 1616 as a wealthy man.
- How could National Socialism celebrate a comeback?
- What are some cool anime group names
- What does biramous mean in crustaceans
- Why is my laptop mouse frozen
- Why are mothers and fathers our lifelines
- Are you interested in investing in startups
- What is a plasticizing screw extruder
- How deep can the Mississippi get?
- How did Eiffel build the Eiffel Tower
- Why is cutting so addicting?
- Can you write something comforting here?
- What is a good size TV
- What is the full form of CMAC
- What are maggots
- What are the steps to hypnotize myself
- How can I get a big breast
- Addicting Netflix
- What is the difference between neutrons and neutrinos
- What drew you to the musical Hamilton
- What is the reason to see a psychologist
- How can I memorize an entire essay?
- Is the octopus an octopus or an octopus
- Is Dream 11 Game hackable or not
- What is railway pension