Why can't I sleep without my boyfriend
I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years now. Everything is great if only it weren't for this problem:
As soon as my friend comes home later, I won't be able to fall asleep. It turns out that we have agreed that on such evenings he will be home by midnight at the latest, so that I can still get reasonably enough sleep for the next day.
I've already tried sleeping pills, tea, baths, music, etc. Sometimes it helps, but mostly it doesn't. I also like to meet friends on such days, but I never come home as late as he does, i. H. I still have the problem.
As soon as the Lord is at home, I (mostly) fall asleep on the spot.
In the meantime it has also become a head thing. I know that when he comes home later, I have trouble falling asleep, if at all, so that of course I can fall asleep even less. A vicious circle.
Above all, my friend is in charge and would (understandably) be reluctant to be bound by the 24-hour agreement. It annoys me because I enjoy spending the evening alone. And go to bed whenever I like. But then I can't sleep. Arhg!
I know from some friends that you feel the same when your friend is not at home and you are waiting for him. But at least they can usually sleep reasonably and are not wide awake.
It annoys and annoys me so much. Does anyone have any tips?
- What is mysql_insert_id in PHP
- Where did the closing rituals come from?
- Will it help me to learn Hebrew to learn Arabic
- Why are VORs better than NDBs
- Which technologies do product-based companies require
- How does overloading translate into polymorphism?
- What are soil layers
- You should focus on being attractive
- What is web design outsourcing
- Why does beta decay occur
- How common is reflux
- Why does Trump criticize Mr. Bloomberg
- What's the worst rap video in the world
- What websites can I read English on?
- Which is best Amdocs or Mahindra comviva
- How do I stop ISP tracking
- What are the different types of queries
- Can someone make money through photography
- What qualities made you successful
- Is 9lives a good brand of cat food
- What is the conscience mind
- Why are we flirting
- What is solidity for Ethereum
- Will Sasuke ever surpass Naruto?
- Fasting is bad for your health
- What does bourgeois concept mean
- How much does a box seat cost
- What are the AcMarket and Blackmart apps
- Loved Braun Strowman Alexa Bliss
- What does vulnerable mean in Arabic
- What is the largest nuclear reactor
- Where can I get Etoo's Lectures Videos
- How do you celebrate Black History Month
- How do most cataracts occur