Why do apple give me heartburn
7 foods that can trigger heartburn
Bad diet and heartburn are closely related. Not everyone reacts in the same way, but there is still one Range of foods, the heartburn at least favor. This is called "acid loosener". Their components lead to one increased production of Stomach acid, the Main cause from heartburn. If you suffer from heartburn frequently or regularly, you should limit the use of acid relaxers.
Fruit is generally considered healthy, but there are some types of fruitwhich can adversely affect gastric acid production. This includes fruit flavors that are very much themselves acidic are:
- Preserved fruit and fruit purée, as they are usually heavily sugared
Certain types of berries can cause heartburn in sensitive people. Often these are raspberries, blueberries, strawberries or grapes. As "acid blockers", foods that stand up beneficial for heartburn impact are Apples and bananas.
You don't have to cut out meat altogether if you are prone to heartburn and reflux. Lean varieties such as turkey, chicken, boiled ham, pork and beef tenderloin are used by most of the people well tolerated. Try to enjoy the following varieties:
- Liver sausage
- White sausages
- breaded meat
- fried foods
Whole grain products are more digestible than white flour products. Reach for wholegrain pasta, wholegrain rice and wholegrain rolls. White bread, toast bread and very fresh bread is used by many people with reflux disease not good tolerate.
If you do not suffer from milk-related allergies, you can probably consume low-fat milk, low-fat quark, natural yoghurt, cream and semi-hard cheese without hesitation. avoid preferably the following products:
- sweetened finished products such as pudding, rice pudding, fruit yogurt and fruit quark
- Cream cakes and cream sauces
Fruit yogurt and fruit quark prepare preferably even too. Use low-fat cottage cheese or yogurt and fresh fruit. Be sparing with sugar.
An excellent one The remedy for heartburn is buttermilk. Buttermilk has a very low fat content. Due to its basic effect, it neutralizes stomach acid. The protein compounds it contains can absorb and store stomach acid. In addition, buttermilk has a slight laxative effect. A quick transport of the stomach contents towards the gastric outlet prevents reflux.
herbs and spices
Herbs can almost always be eaten. Almost all herbs are considered base-forming and thus counteract the acidification of the body. Dishes can be seasoned with herbs such as oregano, tarragon, chives, marjoram and thyme. Be careful with:
As a classic home remedy for heartburn helps herbal tea. A exception forms Mint teawho at Heartburn susceptibility not to drink should be. Teas with chamomile, fennel, anise, lemon balm and yarrow are proven for painful reflux.
As beneficial the two spices also apply Ginger and turmeric. Grated or finely chopped ginger gives dishes an aromatic spiciness. When cooking meat, it makes the roast tender and prevents heartburn when it is cooked. A piece of ginger refines table water and tastes good in tea. The turmeric root is said to have vitalizing and healing powers. There turmeric is not water-soluble but fat-soluble, is the plant especially as a spice valuable with a fatty meal.
The common vegetables you probably can without hesitation eat. These include carrots, tomatoes, zucchini, asparagus, spinach, and most salads. Potatoes, especially in raw form, are considered to be old home remedy against acid reflux. Be careful with the following foods:
- French fries
- potato pancakes
- bloating vegetables like cabbage, leek, and legumes
Not only food, but also a number of drinks can trigger heartburn. This includes:
- Splashy water
The Most common heartburn triggers are alcohol and coffee. The Gastric acid production is through alcohol strong stimulated and the stomach lining is often irritated. The Digestive schnapps after a heavy meal harms rather than useful. Alcohol relaxes muscles and has negative effects on digestion. In addition, the important sphincter muscle, which holds the stomach contents there, is relaxed. A Digestive walk after a heavy meal healthier and demonstrably helps better.
avoid Drinks with a lot of carbonic acid like lemonades or sparkling water. Give no ice cubes in your drinks. Instead, drink:
- silent Waters
- Water with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Ginger water (cut a piece of ginger into slices, pour boiling water over it, let it cool down and drink it throughout the day)
- Chamomile or fennel tea
- Aloe vera juice
Not just wrong food, but also wrong eating habits can lead to heartburn. Too hot or too cold food, hasty and irregular eating tempt the stomach to too much acid to produce.
The body needs to produce a lot of acid in order to fat to digest. this leads to Hyperacidity and promotes heartburn. In addition, will fatty foods digested more slowly and thus lie longer in the stomach. Stomach contents that remain there for a long time and press on the sphincter increase the risk of heartburn.
Of course reacts every person different. You may tolerate some of the above foods quite well. In order to get an overview of your personal heartburn problem, a so-called one is recommended Heartburn Diary.
If you have reflux and heartburn more than twice a week, see a doctor to determine the cause. There could be gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
- What are some tips for the goalkeeper
- Is there life after you've broken your heart
- Operations management technology used in design
- Number of sockets per 20 A circuit breaker
- How can there be different human species
- Why do we find bacteria everywhere
- Will LA be habitable in 50 years
- Why does Germany have an electricity surplus
- How about the University of Bristol
- Postage stamps com is worth the cost
- How is fleece made
- INFJ are highly emotional types
- What supply is used in a relay
- How do brands create more engagement online
- What is missing in modern music
- Which stainless steel pressure cooker is good
- How does the USA benefit from globalization
- What is magnesium hydroxide
- What alcohol is used in the thermometer
- Why is packaged coconut water not popular?
- What does it mean to save grace
- How tough is CFA
- Wisdom What can you learn from Hamlet
- Where is DraftKings sports betting legal
- What is the female gender of sir
- What is Binswanger's Disease
- Which locks can be cracked
- Is the 5G network a major health risk
- Who was the god for Jesus
- What draws people to Scientology
- How can I get free Dreamweaver software
- Why do people care about the future
- What do marabou whores eat
- How do you level grass