Is the BVPU Medical College good
The reviews of
Dr. med. Jens M. Hecker
speak for themselves.
- Specialist in surgery and visceral surgery
- Proctology, phlebology, emergency medicine and spec. Visceral surgery
Dr. Hecker is the leading doctor and owner of the Hecker & Thome practice in the ATOS Clinic Heidelberg, a special surgical practice for venous and rectal diseases:
- Phlebology: Treatment of varicose veins (ClosureFast ™ radio frequency ablation, VenaSeal ™ vein glue, crossectomy and cryo-stripping, mini phlebectomy, foam sclerotherapy, micro sclerotherapy)
- Coloproctology: The entire range of treatments for all rectal diseases (hemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal abscesses and fistulas, anal venous thromboses, anal marises, pilonidal sinuses) including endoscopic diagnostics of the upper and lower digestive tract using total video colonoscopy or esophago-gastro-duodenoscopy
Vita of Dr. med. Jens M. Hecker
After studying at the Hannover Medical School (MHH) with study visits to Boston, Basel and Cape Town, Dr. Hecker started his surgical career at the Clinic for General, Visceral and Transplant Surgery at the MHH. Here he did his doctorate and, after completing his extensive training, acquired a specialist in surgery and a specialist in visceral surgery. He later took the additional qualifications in proctology, phlebology, emergency medicine and special visceral surgery. Part-time Dr. Hecker Business Administration for Doctors and obtained a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in 2012.
Before setting up at the ATOS Clinic Heidelberg in 2014, the now 42-year-old worked as a senior physician at the Clinic for General and Visceral Surgery at the Karlsruhe Municipal Clinic. His clinical focus is analogous to the practice founder Dr. Friedl and Dr. Rappold in the gentle treatment of rectal diseases (proctology) and modern vein surgery (phlebology). All forms of abdominal wall hernias (inguinal, umbilical and abdominal wall hernias) as well as soft tissue surgery are also part of the treatment spectrum of the successor to the practice.
Dr. Hecker regularly attends scientific specialist congresses in order to guarantee the continuously high quality standards of the ATOS Clinic. He has full training qualifications in the field of proctology and trains specialists.
Born in the Rhineland, he lives in Heidelberg and is married to Dr. med. Juliane Hecker. They have three sons together. He is looking forward to a human and high-quality cooperation at the ATOS Clinic and to trusting patient contacts.
Study of human medicine
- 1996-1998 Martin Luther University, Halle / Saale
- 1998-2002 Hannover Medical School
- 2003 Hannover Medical School, Clinic for General, Visceral and Transplant Surgery, Prof. Dr. J. Plumber
- 1997 Technical University of Munich, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Surgical Clinic, Prof. Dr. J.R. Siewert
- 1999 Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- 2000 University of Basel, Switzerland, Cantonal Hospital, Department of Surgery, Prof. Dr. F. Harder
- Kantonsspital Bruderholz, Baselland, Switzerland, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Prof. Dr. S. Heinzl
- University of Cape Town, South Africa, Groote Schuur Hospital, Division of General Surgery, Prof. Dr. D. Khan
- Hannover Medical School, Center for Surgery and Center for Internal Medicine
- 2006 additional qualification in emergency medicine
- 2008 specialist in surgery
- 2009 - 2012 Part-time business administration course for doctors with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree
- 2012 specialist in visceral surgery
- 2013 additional qualification in special visceral surgery
- 2014 additional qualification in proctology
- 2016 Phlebological advanced training certificate from the German Society for Phlebology
- 2003 - 2012 Hannover Medical School, Clinic for General, Visceral and Transplant Surgery, Prof. Dr. J. Klempnauer; Scientific employee, specialist
- 2005 - 2006 Hannover Medical School, Clinic for Trauma Surgery, Prof. Dr. C. Krettek; Rotation Assistant
- 2012 - 2013 Municipal Karlsruhe Clinic, Clinic for General and Visceral Surgery, Prof. Dr. M.R. Nice; Senior physician
Membership in professional societies
- German Society for Surgery (DGCH)
- German Society for General and Visceral Surgery (DGAV)
- Professional Association of German Surgeons (BDC)
- German Society for Coloproctology e.V. (DGK)
- Professional Association of Coloproctologists in Germany (BCD)
- German Society for Phlebology e.V. (DGP)
- Professional Association of Phlebologists (BVP)
- Professional Association of Resident Surgeons (BNC)
- Working Group of Resident Surgeons Baden-Württemberg (ANC)
Practice Hecker & Thome Heidelberg
Phone: 06221 / 983 340
Admission: Private and cash practice
Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
there for her
The Heidelberg Clinic has made an excellent name for itself.
+49 (0) 6221 / 983 - 0
- What draws you to an online casino
- Operations management technology used in design
- What should I never miss
- Is Kerala tourist friendly
- Programming interviews are easy
- Why isn't Anastasia a Disney princess
- How do you break up with the family drama
- How do you forecast rain
- Why is Quora called Quora 4
- Where did the Sith come from?
- Can religion lead to salvation
- Does Donald Trump need psychiatric help?
- Which covenant is the key of C.
- How do I gain trust 3
- Palestine is an integral part of Israel
- Celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah
- The iPhone XR will be foldable
- Why are potholes not repaired in India?
- Why is service important
- Can a physicist work for NASA
- What if Russia invaded Pakistan?
- What's your rating of Chichen Itza
- Why is my table saw blade wobbling
- Is hate more intense than love