Is your pet your best friend
Love Your Pet Day: Facts About Four Paws Best Friend
Velvety soft paws, wet muzzles and the most faithful look in the world - who could resist that? We definitely can't - and that's why we are always happy when you bring your dogs with you on your vacation. We want to celebrate our love for animals on the worldwide "Love-Your-Pet-Day" - and share our dearest, cutest and funniest facts about the most loyal companions of humans with you!
Dogs can dream
If a dog moves its paws or twitches while sleeping, then it is very likely that it is dreaming. Because dogs, like humans, have so-called REM phases in which they dream.
Dogs can get jealous
Yes, they are so very similar to us. Even four-legged friends can feel jealous if they feel that they have been treated unfairly. Although this feeling is less pronounced with them than with us humans, it is still.
Stroking dogs lowers blood pressure
It is scientifically proven that petting a dog has positive effects on health. It lowers blood pressure and heart rate, helping to reduce stress. In addition, walking regularly strengthens the immune system and the cardiovascular system.
Dogs can recognize diseases
Due to their extremely well-developed sense of smell, the fur noses are able to absorb odors that are generated by tiny hormonal changes in the human body. Some of them indicate diseases. Sometimes our best friends on four paws discover faster than we do when something is wrong.
There are left and right paws for dogs
Here, too, the resemblance to humans is amazing. Left-hand paws should be more creative and right-hand paws more statistical.
We can't get enough of the velvet paws - that's why we're with us In some houses, dogs are not only allowed but even encouraged. A few months ago we had Visit from Lilly, a cute Golden Retriever bitch and her owner Lena, which was a great article about staying at our
Travel Charme Fürstenhaus am Achensee wrote.
Take a look and follow in the footsteps of Lill's adventure!
But not only dogs, but also cats, hamsters, birds and gerbils beautify everyday life and put a smile on our faces. Pets are incredibly important to the human psyche and wellbeing. No later than For the worldwide "Love Your Pet Day", our cuddly soft companions deserve a little thank you and an extra helping of love - with an extra long caress or your favorite treats.
What would your pet be especially happy about?
A walk by the sea or a hike in the mountains? Treat yourself and your loyal companion to a break and book your next vacation with us www.travelcharme.com.
In this blog post we give you 5 valuable tips for a relaxing holiday with your dog.
Collect unforgettable moments and adventures together with us.
We look forward to you and your best friend on four paws.
Collect unforgettable moments together.
- How do you break up with the family drama
- Which artist originally sang Wicked Game?
- How do I learn to trust women
- Where does the word Mamas come from?
- Knowledge can make me rich
- Why does water cost more than pop
- How exactly does drowning lead to death?
- Why do people have sexual needs
- What is a preliminary candidate
- Polls can be misleading
- Are protons negative or positive
- What is radical polymerization
- Is the lesson worth the opportunity costs
- What is the skinning process of eagles
- Should I leave vividha stock
- How is polypropylene made
- How did the assassination attempt on Hitler fail?
- What is the best PPCoin mining pool
- Can a physicist work for NASA
- What this means is meant to be highly unorthodox
- How can I download free IT eBooks
- Which cellular networks are there in Tawang
- Why does organic farming cost more?
- Is it a choice to feel tired?