What is Vimeo
Vimeo is the US video portal that stands out from the mass of video platforms with its high-quality video content.
Like YouTube, it offers the ability to publish and edit video content. There is also the possibility to stream. With the on-demand offers, 90% of the profits are paid to the creators and 10% is paid to Vimeo. Although Vimeo is comparable to YouTube, the differences are very large. Vimeo, unlike YouTube, requires a user contribution if you want to publish your videos on a commercial basis. Vimeo is a portal that has made a name for itself for high-quality music videos, short films and documentaries, which are mostly created by artists. Since Vimeo requires a user contribution, video advertising is almost completely dispensed with.
Strict guidelines of the video portal Vimeo
Reach of Vimeo
Vimeo is less interesting for creators who want to bring their content to the masses. It is also not the right platform if you produce content that comes from the hip and is not produced with high quality.
Vimeo can be compared to a collector's item, in which all details are lovingly appreciated and not the product is not the result of mass production. But you also have to be willing to pay for this.
Back to overview
- Sells GNC creatine
- What is an ideal deterrent medium
- What percent of the founders own
- What is an ArrayList class
- Gibson still makes great guitars
- When shouldn't you tip?
- How do friction and gravity affect us?
- Which actor portrayed the funniest James Bond
- What is a conflict in the WTO
- What is Lalita Rudra Trisati
- Blogspot has a good uptime
- Why are serif fonts called serif fonts
- How do infrared LEDs work
- How do WebSockets work
- How do people get Lou Gehrigs disease
- What flour is used to make clay
- How empirical is economy
- What is uhdr Ultra HDR
- Is Monsanto as bad as people say
- What are the stock markets 1
- What did Pakistan achieve after partition?
- What is Mobius Strip
- How do convicted offenders vote
- How do people make pig noises