What is the best electrical engineering manual
Literature for electrical engineering studies
General literature for studying electrical engineering
eBook "The easy entry into electrical engineering and electronics" by Bo Hanus - 19.95 euros
The easy entry into electrical engineering and electronics is particularly interesting for young people who are flirting with their studies and want to get more information. Hanus conveys the topic with many examples and in a visually varied manner, instead of overwhelming the reader with text wastes. However, the book is really only recommended as an introduction to the topic, as it does not go into enough detail for the study.
"Basics of electrical engineering: the tried and tested textbook for students of electrical engineering and other technical courses from the 1st semester" by Gert Hagmann - 24.95 euros
Hagmann's book "Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering" is much more suitable for freshmen. The book is now in its 13th edition and has proven itself as a basis for studying electrical engineering for many students. From direct current technology to magnetic fields to network calculations, all aspects of the topic are explained in an understandable way. In addition, it also functions as an extensive collection of formulas for preparing for the first exams.
"Collection of exercises on the fundamentals of electrical engineering" by Gert Hagmann - 24.95 euros
This collection of electrotechnical exercises is the ideal addition to Hagmann's basic book. Here you get a lot of exercises in the most important areas of electrical engineering, which increase in difficulty. So you can check yourself at any time during your studies and stay on top of the topic permanently. It is a perfect basis for the exams anyway.
"Electrical engineering: a basic textbook" by Dieter Zastrow - 34.99 euros
A good alternative to Hagmann's work is the book Elektrotechnik by Dieter Zastrow. In addition to the theoretical basics, Zastrow's work is more practice-oriented. With 141 teaching examples and 224 exercises (including solutions), it is not only ideal for self-study, but also as a very good, practical exam preparation in the first semesters.
"Electrical engineering" by Manfred Albach - 49.95 euros
Albachs electrical engineering by Pearson is a standard work in the teaching of electrical engineering. It is divided into two parts, direct current and alternating current (which are also available as individual volumes) and covers all subject areas that are in demand in the first semesters. Theoretical basics, methods, formulas - here the student receives an extensive compendium that is wonderfully suitable for accompanying the first semester.
"Table book electrical engineering XXL: Tables - formulas - standard applications" - 28.30 euros
Anyone who knows the tables from school can imagine what to expect in the electrical engineering table book - only much more detailed and extensive. On 536 pages, the electrical engineering student will find everything he needs to accompany his studies and to prepare for the exams. The book of tables is not only suitable as basic literature because it offers detailed technical explanations, but above all as a companion for the entire course of study. A reference work that leaves nothing to be desired.
Image source: Many thanks to Ayla87 for the picture (© Ayla87 / freeimages.com).
You might also be interested in these articles:
Electrical engineering summaries, scripts and exams
Basics of electrical engineering summaries, scripts and exams
Electrical power engineering summaries, scripts and exams
Control engineering summaries, scripts and exams
Control engineering summaries, scripts and exams
Automation engineering summaries, scripts and exams
Information technology summaries, scripts and exams
- Systemic racism is widespread in society today
- Telemedicine saves your time
- What is 5 0 2 3
- What are the basic units of matter
- What water is good for drinking?
- How could Axure be improved?
- Who was the original Steely Dan guitarist
- What is the treatment for polymyositis
- HashFlare is a good investment
- Where does Keith Richards live
- Why is Pakistan poor and backward
- What is the best level of fitness for wrestling
- Identical twins are considered clones
- Is it harmful to neutral dogs?
- Are sea otters herbivores
- Could I be a Korean pop star?
- Which signage company offers a video wall?
- Have rattlesnakes dropped their rattlesnakes
- How does Academia.edu make money
- Why is Tarek Fateh famous in India
- What are deciduous plants and their examples
- What is 13x24
- What is genomics medicine and its uses
- What monarchy began in 1837
- How can I start being practical
- What are the negative characteristics of entrepreneurs?
- How do Concerta and Ritalin differ?
- What is an environmental modeler in animation
- What is Seastedding
- A dating app should be highlighted
- Did Donald Trump love his former wives
- What is a spam filter
- Why is Madhuri Dixit overrated
- Should Birmingham host the 2022 Commonwealth Games