Who is the tallest Scotsman alive?
That's why we never see Sean Connery again
There was a moment when Sean Connery was ready to resume his role as Indiana Jones' father, Dr. Henry Jones, to repeat Indiana Jones and the last crusade for installation 2008 Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. The film's director, Steven Spielberg, called Connery and tried to pull him out of retirement, but after much deliberation, Connery loudly denied the role The Hollywood ReporterThermal image.
“I spoke to Spielberg but it didn't work,” Connery said in 2007. “It wasn't such a generous part that was worth getting back into the harness and trying. And they'd put the story on a different line anyway. ”Well, Indy's father really didn't matter that much. I had suggested they kill him in the movie, it would have been better taken care of. "
He also added in an official announcement received from Slash movie that "retiring is just too much fun," which is pretty hard to deny. And in case no one believed Connery, his good friend and actor, Sir Michael Caine, confirmed the same feeling. He said Connery would never act again because "he didn't want to play small roles about old men and [the movie business wasn't] has all of the young parts in romantic lead roles for him," per The telegraph.Ouch.
- Is Turkey at war?
- What is refractory hypotension
- Who created the Asian people
- Why are there so many LinkedIn apps
- Why would someone use Google+
- What are the problems of Microsoft Word
- Are Dharmendra and Hema Malini Muslims
- How should technology be used
- What if the moon is hollowed out
- How do you thread copper pipes
- What other information is for Gerfin
- How does a doctor remove heart blocks
- How do I get to Boston University
- What kind of instrument should people know?
- Is money a drug
- What are quad copters
- What are some household item life hacks
- How is electricity produced in Australia
- How is an interventional radiology performed
- WeWork is bankrupt
- Can I speak to a psychotherapist online?
- Can an Anglo-Indian become president
- Why can't amylase break down cellulose?
- What is REA