How are compulsive behaviors determined as such?
Diagnosis -> Compulsive Behavior
What are compulsions?
is subject to certain everyday constraints. For example, most people have to get up at a certain time during the week so that they can get to work or school on time. A certain level of personal hygiene - such as taking regular showers and changing clothes - is also an important prerequisite for an untroubled social life. These "" are indispensable for coping with daily life and are trained and encouraged accordingly.
The term encompasses a wide range of behaviors, which are described below. Anyone who realizes this and wonders whether it is a pathological occurrence can orientate themselves on:
1. The person concerned suffers from in the same way. Frequent topics of these thoughts are fears whether one has adequately prevented dangers, e.g. the front door has really been locked when leaving, or whether sufficient precautions have been taken against certain (e.g. bacteria-caused) diseases, e.g. through careful and repeated washing. A particularly stressful variant of obsessive-compulsive thoughts are ideas of deliberately harming other people, e.g. poisoning them, attacking them with a knife, etc. It should be added that those affected by such impulses are always very conscientious personalities who never do something like that would perform.
2. The second - and most common - possibility looks like that, following the ideas just described, the person concerned has a way of alleviating the tormenting character of these impulses or eliminating them for a short time: These are particularly the most common forms that are often repeated and / or The latter can affect both one's own body and the external environment.
In both cases of this disease, known as `` obsessive-compulsive disorder '', different manifestations of the strength of such impulses and actions are possible - they range from an intensity that does not affect normal everyday life too much to a complete loss of the ability to take care of oneself. The causes of this clinical picture, which is usually not understandable for the environment and therefore kept secret from those affected, will be dealt with below. Before that, however, a completely different form of `` compulsive behavior '' should be pointed out, namely the
"Compulsive Personality Structure"
Those affected by this have a pattern that permeates everyday life. Such people conduct their actions with a strong force, which, however, sometimes goes so far that it hinders the completion of tasks. Performance is more important to them and they consciously accept that pleasure and interpersonal relationships are neglected.
It is characterized much more than with other people by rules, lists, organization, making plans, etc.; they tend to have above-average caution and doubt. When following conventional behavior (e.g. table manners), they are above average pedantic and obsessed with details, and are generally characterized by rigidity and stubbornness. They are very insistent that other people adapt to their habits and, on their part, are very reluctant to delegate tasks to other people because they ultimately fear that others will not do it as well as they do. Some even pride themselves on their perfectionism.
Outwardly in contact, they usually impress as serious, formal and very moral people, who often find it difficult to make decisions and often find it difficult to part with things (money, old clothes). In contrast to people who suffer from the obsessive-compulsive disorder described above, people with an obsessive-compulsive personality structure, on the contrary, tend to believe that other people should adopt their behavior.
- Who is the best gastroenterologist in Indore
- Synchronize audio and video with multiple cameras
- How effective is Neurontin for fibromyalgia
- Can Twitch partners place advertisements
- MCA students can apply for a GMAT
- What is a plasticizing screw extruder
- How often do you change plans
- What damage can clogged gutters cause
- How many people use tinder
- Why do we like karaoke
- What is the Burj Khalifa used for?
- Can land moss grow underwater
- Is the BVPU Medical College good
- Is it congratulations for or congratulations to
- What is meant by GLS in echocardiography
- When are concept cars made?
- Lightning strikes the ground every time
- Which countries are like an empire
- Are you still playing your Xbox 360?
- When do you use the word
- Where do I buy a government domain
- We can trust replica handbags
- Real name is Judith Gabrielle's real name is Judith Hawkey
- What is the Kazin Method
- Spread fairness creams skin discrimination
- When are you upset
- Does Christianity ever conflict with ethics?
- Where can I sell my orthopedic implants
- Chronic kidney disease may cause joint pain
- What is the full form of AMOLED
- British women find American men attractive
- Insurance companies can suspend your license
- Why is the compression ratio so important
- How would you define a loser