How can I invest in Nifty ETF
Investing in India - opportunities and risks for investors
The Chinese economy is cooling down, and the stock market quake in Asia was also felt in Germany. Companies, investors and private investors are unsettled and are looking for alternatives.
India is considered to be a great beacon of hope that could one day support the global economy. The Indian subcontinent has had stable economic growth rates of between 5 and 10% for years. In the 2014/2015 budget year alone, economic growth was an impressive 7.4%.
India already has 1.25 billion inhabitants and is expected to replace China as the most populous country in the world by 2050. With its gross domestic product (GDP), India is likely to come in third behind China and the USA.
Investing in India - these are the options for investors
Reason enough to take a closer look at the investment opportunities in India. There are various options for investors to invest in India. For example via a broad market index (MSCI India, S&P CNX Nifty), which is possible via an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF).
These ETFs, such as the Amundi ETF MSCI India, for example, track the MSCI India, an index that includes the largest and best-selling companies in the Indian stock market. There is also an ETF (db x-trackers CNX Nifty) on the S&P CNX Nifty Index, which includes 50 Indian stocks.
It is also possible to invest in equity funds such as Comgest Growth India or the Aberdeen Global Indian Equity Fund - both India funds were among the best India funds in recent years.
Courageous investors can also invest directly in Indian companies, because the shares of some large Indian companies are also traded on the German stock exchanges.
India stocks for brave investors
These include, for example, the shares of the second largest Indian IT software specialist Infosys. The shares of India's largest IT outsourcing group Tata Consultancy Services, however, are only traded in Bombay and New York.
Investors have better luck with the State Bank of India. The ADR shares of India's largest bank (over 100 million customers) are also traded in Germany. The shares of Tata Motors, India's largest automaker, are also traded in Germany.
A very interesting Indian value also seems to Dr. To be Reddy`s Laboratories. This is a medium-sized Indian pharmaceutical manufacturer from Hyderabad, which specializes in the manufacture and sale of generic drugs and whose papers are also traded in Germany.
Conclusion: India offers opportunities, but the risks should not be underestimated
Investing in India offers good opportunities for investors, as the past few years have shown. The stock exchange in Bombay rose in the last 5 years by around 46% percent.
However, interested investors should have a lot of patience and risk awareness, because India also has problems. Despite its growth, the Indian population is still one of the poorest and least educated in the world. This has an impact on per capita purchasing power and can lead to major social upheavals.
In addition, bureaucracy and the still widespread caste system slow down social and economic development in India. The Indian education system is also considered backward.
Direct investments in India, for example via a share purchase, are therefore only suitable for particularly risk-taking investors. For conservative investors, Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) or equity funds that invest in India are more recommended.
Saving - the right way! Traditional saving has had its day. You should therefore use the second lockdown to rethink your investment behavior. > read more
- Manali is safe for unmarried couples
- Which scenario does not fit the functional programming
- Who has tried estrogen for weight loss
- Is Taj Udaipur worth a stay
- Who coined Guernsey coins
- What is your biggest problem right now?
- What is a nilkanth bird
- Why is Sansa Stark so important
- Was Hitler castrated Why or why not
- What is Optum about
- What are the different types of monkeys
- How do I solve y 12x 2
- Did Albert Einstein say ego 1 knowledge
- How can I style a Banarasi saree
- Is it congratulations for or congratulations to
- How is the political relationship between India and China
- Why did Saddam attack Kuwait?
- What happens if the phone is rooted
- How was your first cuckold
- Could there be a civil war in Great Britain?
- What is automation and instrumentation
- Which is better Beats Music or Spotify
- What are Squares products
- Is the Trading Campus NSE course credible
- What are the different levels of cooking
- What is Copan Honduras famous for
- Which fictional character would Trump's opponent be?
- What is San Ramon CA known for
- What does G3i Ventures do
- What is Rediset cement
- Where does the movie Seven take place
- What is Joginder Sharma doing now
- What is a recommended monitor for gaming