Why call a root canal dentist
Gentle root treatment with the latest technology
Teeth with inflammation inside the tooth, which in the past often had to be pulled, can now be restored in most cases by means of a root treatment and used as pillars for a crown or bridge. That is why a root canal treatment - endodontics - serves to preserve teeth.
Today there are modern, gentle methods with which the root canals are effectively cleaned and disinfected. In our dental practice, we carry out professional root canal treatments based on the latest scientific findings. When using a laser, there is hardly any inconvenience to be expected, even in difficult initial situations and acute inflammation. The probability that the therapy will be successful and that the tooth root will be preserved is more than 90 percent.
How inflammation occurs at the tooth root
Root canal treatment is necessary when caries bacteria spread into the interior of the tooth in deep tooth defects. With a good immune system, such an infection can be completely painless. But if too many bacteria penetrate into the root tips, it can turn into a very painful inflammation. It lets the tooth nerve die and destroys the tissue down to the jawbone. If left untreated, the tooth with the inflamed root can develop into a focus and cause chronic problems in the entire organism.
Treat painlessly and effectively with the laser
With the help of an X-ray, we make it clear whether and where a tooth root is inflamed. The task now is to completely remove bacteria and inflamed tissue from the root canal. In our dental practice, we work with highly magnifying loupes in order to expose the root canals as carefully as possible. With the help of a laser, we can then disinfect and seal the root canals effectively and painlessly. The laser beams reach the root tips and ensure permanent sterility. In this way we ensure that no bacteria remain and re-infect the jawbone and the surrounding tissue, so that the success of the treatment is jeopardized.
If there is no longer any inflamed tissue in the root canal, we seal it with biocompatible filling material to make it bacteria-proof. After therapy, the inflammation around the tip of the root can heal and healthy bone is formed again. Depending on the situation, the tooth can then be restored.
Only in rare cases is it necessary that the tip of the root has to be removed after a root canal treatment. This root tip resection is a surgical procedure that we also carry out in our dental practice.
So that it doesn't get that far in the first place
In dentistry, the term “minimally invasive” stands for lower risks and inconvenience. By preventing dental diseases and intervening before major damage occurs, you create optimal conditions for healthy teeth and healthy gums into old age. With early detection and individual prophylaxis, we can help prevent tooth damage from occurring in the first place.
040 / 29 78 00
040 / 29 38 20
You can reach us by phone
Mon - Thu 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Appointments can only be made by telephone agreement.
Treatment appointments are also assigned outside of the above-mentioned service times.
We also speak spanish and english.
- What are the inconveniences of a Tesla
- Was the Woodstock concert experience overrated
- Who am I do I really exist
- What makes a narcissist lovable at times?
- What are symmetry things
- What is the application of human cardiomyocytes
- What are some experiences with Keycloak
- What does 1013 mean?
- We can trust replica handbags
- What is the history of mexican food
- How Wikipedia updates its data
- Who Owns LeetCode
- What is the Tumblr Algorithm
- What's your favorite anime for 2019
- What are examples of unicellular organisms
- How does the McDonalds training take place
- Is the universe made up of thoughts and ideas
- Forget people 9 11
- Can marijuana help with depression
- Why was Janeway put on the desk
- How Much PC is Too Much PC
- What are some home exercises for forearms
- How do I stay motivated when I'm unemployed
- Has Pakistan's reputation been lost this time
- Which fruit name starts with TAM
- What exactly is a buster
- Why can't we write 911?
- How is the University of La Verne
- What are the effects of mehndi
- How is a Taoist school
- Why does Quora attract so many teenagers
- What is kilohertz and bit in audio
- Yahoo is having problems right now
- What is the best level of fitness for wrestling