Who is Ulrika Jonsson
Ulrika Jonsson: Soon a virgin again
April 23, 2020 - 10:30 a.m.
Ulrika Jonsson is afraid of being a virgin again after the isolation is over.
The 52-year-old ended her loveless and prudish marriage to Brian Monet last year and claims to have had sex with her new boyfriend for the first time in five years. Now she cannot see her partner because of the isolation, which was extended in England due to the corona risk, and as the presenter joked, she is afraid of being a virgin again afterwards.
In her column for 'Best' magazine, she wrote: "In the past two years I've broken away from a fruitless marriage with next to no human contact, and then for the past five months I've been in a physical relationship with a new man lived. So maybe you can understand the confusion my brain and body are going through. " It took a long time for the pretty blonde to even rediscover her sex drive, only to have the corona virus put on a chastity belt again. “My new approach now is to look forward to dating again - whenever that may be. I do my best to remember what that feels like. At the same time, I wonder if I will actually be a Virgo again when all of this is over. "
- How have your Bitcoin investments gone?
- What triggers you the most as a programmer
- What is mahabaleshwar
- What are the symptoms of swine flu
- Friedrich Engels is underestimated
- How does a recycling company make money
- Is the computer an American technology?
- May Russians in Latvia Putin
- Why are ibexes so attracted to cancer?
- There is bluetooth on the Xbox One
- What is spur gear theory
- How is the siding installed on a house
- What are the most promising data protection coins
- Can Twitch partners place advertisements
- Runs BMW on petrol or diesel
- What are the advantages of OpenVAS
- How does a scientist solve environmental problems
- Is there room for another social network
- What is cement and what types
- Who sees CSPAN
- What do Mormons think of Japan
- Who invented music videos
- How are you getting through college
- Hyperventilation can affect blood potassium levels