How do I separate WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp: How to deactivate the connection to Facebook
The data from your WhatsApp account are also available to Facebook for advertising purposes. If you want to prevent the sharing of account information, you have two options. We explain to you which these are and what you have to pay attention to in this context.
- You can prevent the data transfer between WhatsApp and Facebook.
- Alternatively, go to "Account" in the WhatsApp settings and deactivate "Share my account information".
Are you bothered by the connection between WhatsApp and Facebook or is the security of the chats just important to you? Are you using a different messenger? Write us your answer in the comments.
- Is a Coinbase wallet safe?
- Why is it necessary to wear underpants?
- Why do we feel pain
- Have you ever accidentally used cocaine?
- Is Jenkins the best CI tool
- Is Pulsar Rs 200 reliable
- What are the barriers to educational innovation
- What are the different types of monkeys
- What is a great PHP code viewer
- How difficult is algebraic geometry
- Where can we find sulfides
- Is hydroponics good for the environment
- Can teachers beat the children?
- Facts can be misleading
- Are Ranbir and Alia really getting married
- How do I set up Windows Hello
- How is the literature improving
- Italians marry earlier
- What does the Thai word Visan mean?
- What causes a lack of concentration
- What was the saddest ending to the TV series
- Have chickens eats garlic or onion leaves
- What are good things about fossil fuels
- What is mysql_insert_id in PHP