Which fruit goes well with grilled chicken?
Chicken in grilled pineapple
The leaves are slowly changing their color and summer is drawing to a close. Autumn is just around the corner, but not for my grill! My grill is not covered and placed in the corner; it is simply used again. I really fell in love with my Weber gas grill (Spirit II E 220 GBS) over the summer and just don't want to send it off for the winter break. It is also great for grilling in the cooler seasons.
For today's recipe, I wanted to try something completely new. I thought to myself: “Well, it looks nice when you serve things in a pineapple, why not just grill it right away?” So I just hollowed out a pineapple and put the chicken right into it. Why not? In terms of taste, the chicken took on just the right amount of pineapple flavor and was tender and juicy.
It is important to carefully loosen the pulp of the pineapple so that the shell is not damaged. After the meat has been grilled, it is simply placed in the pineapple and wrapped like a gift.
I even had help this time!
At the end, the pineapple is simply cut open again and the tender, juicy chicken can be enjoyed.
Have you already seen my other grill recipes? Like my lamb skewers with mint sauce, for example? I made them at about every barbecue party this year and they were always well received.
Chicken in grilled pineapple
A pineapple filled with spicy chicken thigh.
- 1 pineapple
- 4 Pieces of broken chicken thigh
Marinade for chicken:
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon harrissa powder (alternatively chili powder)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper
Halve the pineapple lengthways and carefully cut out the meat so that the pineapple is not damaged. Simply nibble on the cut pieces.
For the marinade, finely chop the garlic cloves and mix with the remaining ingredients. Then marinate the chicken in it for at least half an hour.
Heat the grill to full power and grill the chicken on both sides. Then place in the pineapple and tie with a string.
Place the pineapple on the grill and close the lid. Grill for about 25 minutes on each side.
Then take it off the grill and let it rest briefly.
In friendly cooperation with Weber Grills.
This post is also available in German!
This website uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn more about how your comment data is processed.
- What is the future of digital photography
- How can I find out more about steroids
- Is it called Turkey or poultry
- What is the largest nuclear reactor
- Which countries find the American accent attractive?
- Does air have a high or low density
- Why do nightmares happen at night
- Do people tell the truth about Quora
- How attractive is the ability to sing
- Why do gallbladder seizures occur at night?
- What is an example of a share
- What screams i just got dumped
- What is the scope of this function
- What is 4 feet by 6 feet in CM
- What is the flowability of refractory castings
- Does beer have caffeine
- Marijuana makes you impotent
- Are there virus-free porn sites
- Why is my name Nada
- Which are the best brands in Pendrive
- Are accident reports publicly known
- Why don't nerve cells regenerate?
- When was the worst time for Vietnam?
- There is no limit to human creativity
- How are pilot licenses checked?
- Where to make your own templates
- Eggs can be stored without refrigeration
- What is the Fuggerei 1
- Where is Wakanda
- You can leave a projector outside
- Is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome genetic
- What are the principles of hydraulics