In which hours are you happiest
Studies show: This is the age you are happiest
We always thought that our youth had the happiest Time is in our life. But according to one study of the "London School of Economics and Political Sciences" you are particularly in happy mode in two years of your life: With 23 and 69 thou shalt be bursting with happiness the most!
As reported by the Hellogiggles website, the study was ongoing 23,000 adults carried out between the ages of 17 and 85 years. The researchers asked the participants to predict how happy they would be in five years' time - and after five years the survey was carried out again. Result: The average happiness level of the test persons is highest between the ages of 23 and 69 years.
But why is it like that?
You are probably wondering what happens in these years of life to be so happy. With 23 for example, many of us haven't been long with the Study or training finished and still have everything ahead of us. You feel free and think that you have all the options and that you could still achieve anything. At 69, you're most likely in pension and - provided you are fit enough - you can just do whatever you want! Sounds great, doesn't it?
Even so, you are in control of your happiness and shouldn't use this study as a guide. So: do what you enjoy and you will be happy at any age! ?
Do you already know our newsletter?The hottest fashion and beauty trends, the latest celebrity stories and everything you want to tell your BFF, straight to YOUR inbox! Sign up here!
More about: study, happy, happy, old age
Credits: Hello Giggles, Unsplash
May 21, 2021
by Très Click
(Häagen) Dazs is awesome: There is now “Lime Mojito” & “Piña Colada” ice cream!
Health & BodyLove & Sex & Friendship
May 20, 2021
by Très Click
87 percent of German women do not know exactly in which phases of their cycle they are fertile
BeautyHealth & Body
That is why “forest bathing” and “hugging trees” are a particularly good idea right now!
#World Bee Day: Why the little animals so urgently need our protection this spring
Food & DrinkHealth & Body
The papaya bowl is already THE influencer breakfast of the summer
Yummy! “Asparagus lasagna with hollandaise sauce” is being hyped everywhere
- What is orthokeratology
- Is there an alternative to Google Chromecast
- What are the powers of attorney
- What do firefighters think of Gewuerzwasser?
- What is FEOF PHP
- What is a good Adobe Premiere alternative
- Are soy products safe for children
- What will the dating look like in 2040
- Can I find high quality freelancers at Upwork
- Hindus believe in a loving God
- Is there a memetic theory of autism
- Chocolate helps you lose weight
- What does mockery mean
- Are nail clippers allowed on airplanes?
- What all you hate about football
- Is it important to conduct a business valuation
- What a rash comes and goes
- How does vitamin D help you grow
- How do cats express love for people?
- How are racing greyhound dogs trained
- What is the Flattr machine baking
- What draws you to an online casino
- Are multiple CT scans safe
- Could Wolverine have defeated the Apocalypse