Has Liz Claiborne died
Liz Claiborne died
Arts and Culture
In the 1970s, the New York designer and entrepreneur set a new trend with fashion for career women
She pursued the goal of dressing women in such a way that they could take on the slick suits of their male competitors in their professional lives. Over time, she supplemented her business collection with sporty fashion, which invited you to combine color-coordinated individual pieces.
Husband as "secretary"After two decades of experience in New York's Fashion District, Claiborne founded her own label exactly 40 years ago. She hired her husband and business partner Arthur Ortenberg as a "secretary". When she ceded active management of her company in 1990, Liz Claiborne Inc. was the largest womenswear company in the United States with $ 1.4 billion in sales. In 2005 the company put its sales at 4.85 billion dollars. (APA / dpa)
Your opinion counts.
The comments in the forum do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editors. The editors reserve the right to post comments which violate criminal or civil law norms, contradict common decency or otherwise run counter to the reputation of the medium (see detailed forum rules), to remove. In this case, the user cannot make any claims. Furthermore, STANDARD Verlagsgesellschaft m.b.H. before to assert claims for damages and to report criminally relevant facts.
- How long should a classified ad run?
- What are the best underrated space films
- How are bitcoins guaranteed
- How do star clusters form
- How can I crack the IIT JEE exam
- What diseases can a cow bite cause
- Dead cells have sequenceable DNA
- What is partially balanced chemical equation
- Does the frequency affect an alternating current
- What is the use of compliant bootstrap
- I'm crazy about voices
- Which is the first network in Nigeria
- What are the hottest names for boys
- How do AIPMM and PDMA differ
- Really get better by practicing
- How do you unlearn things
- What's your rating of Chichen Itza
- Good cheap harmonica to start with
- Which newspaper has no false news
- What produces the most O2 on earth
- Has the internet ruined dating
- What is a dual selfie camera
- Can someone edit my photos
- Where is the jewelry market for Ambar
- Will America become a banana republic?
- What are the disadvantages of network marketing
- Are people and people interchangeable
- When do the VIT approvals begin?
- Who the fuck am i
- Is Facebook good or bad
- What are places you visit beforehand
- How good are machine learning APIs
- Do we have to breathe nitrogen?
- Can someone who works in TCS help me