Are and the same tone
[Back to home page]
The note names
The notes of the C major scale are called: c d e f g a h c
These tones are in the Treble clef (this applies to the Tenors ) shown like this:
If you continue the scale, the note names are repeated. The interval to the next note with the same note name is one octave, in English speaking countries the note will be H as b designated. This means that the note names correspond to the first letters (a to g) of the alphabet.
in the Bass clef the tones with the corresponding note names are each one stave lower.
The upper one shown here c is the same tone as the lower one c in treble clef.
Each of these tones can be represented by a sign (# or b) can be increased by a semitone or decreased by a semitone.
The # sign increases the note it is in front of.The raised tones are called:
The raised tones are also called im Bass clef:
The b -Sign lowers the note it is in front of.
The lowered tones are called ces des es fes ges as b
Do the accidentals only ever apply to one tone?
No, unfortunately not! The accidentals also apply to all subsequent notes that sound the same within the beat. If at the beginning of the measure a c with preceding # stands, so a cis, then the others too c's in the same beat as cis to sing.
Does the composer want that but a c should be sung, it must be a Natural sign put in front of it.
|Natural sign:||easily confused with that||Cross sign:|
Are there also accidentals that apply to the whole piece?
Yes. In addition to the sign that only one Apply for a long time, there are those Key accidental. Depending on which key a piece is in, certain accidentals are used always second hand. You then write these at the beginning of each staff. These general signs can of course also be overridden within the piece by means of an opening sign or other signs. These accidentals that are not in the key are then only valid up to the next bar line.
[Back to home page]
- What makes a female figure popular
- What does s mean in ribosomes
- Men are more capable than women
- What do you call a ship underside
- How do neurons recognize patterns
- What triggers your addiction the most
- What are the funniest Gogol Bordello songs
- Is there room for another social network
- Is iodide salt amorphous or crystalline
- How does Anekantvaad make Jainism unique?
- What is a utility app
- What is the application of HRC backups
- How can I change my family system
- Where can I find the best drone
- Run America with sugar or salt
- Which font goes with Garamond
- Islam prohibits films
- How do I keep my pants clean
- Adulto add what the best drugs are
- Works rubber cement on plastic
- Is the comfort transitive or intransitive
- What does democracy need 1
- How do you hang a tapestry?
- What is your greatest life lesson