What is the full form of SSG
- SSG Humboldt
IBAN: DE87 12040000 0913296000 BIC: COBADEFFXXX
Contribution amount€ 15 per month
- payablemonthly with standing order
- Transfers pleasequarterly, i.e. 45, - € /quarterto no later than15th des first month of the quarter
- Please provide proof of payment
- Club members receive a monthly fee Annual discount when paying the Annual feeuntil 31.January of the year.
- Club members receive a monthly fee Family discount for each additional member, at one Membership of at least 6 months by the end of the year.
- Club members who regularly lead a training group as a trainer or trainer pay 50% of the regular fee.
- Association members with a board function pay a minimum contribution of 5 € per month.
- Trainers, trainers and board members are excluded from the annual discount and do not count towards the calculation of the family discount.
- please make sure to provide the following information - otherwise we cannot find or assign the incoming payment
- Child's name (not the parents), Dept. Judo, name of the trainer, quarter and year information (Contribution for what)!!!
- possible area maximum of 3 training units!
- The trial training startedbefore the 15th of a monthso must after joining for that monththe normal contribution retrospectively be paid.
- Reduction of € 15 for family members in the club and when changing clubs
- in writing, please
- Notice period at the end of the following month
- By resolution of the board and trainer meeting on September 25, 2017, a new regulation for admission to the belt test has been in effect since September 1, 2017.
- The following must be present:
- Membership in the SSG Humboldt / Judo for at least 6 months
- a full contribution payment
- a judo pass with a valid year stamp
- regular participation in training
- At least five competition points in the current school year (there is 1 WKPkt per active participation in a tournament. This rule does not apply to the examination for the white / yellow belt.) The waiting time for athletes without valid fight points is at least 24 months!
- technical ability and personal maturity (will be assessed by the coaching team)
Lengthy illnesses, injuries or circumstances for which the athlete is not responsible, whereby the above points could not be fulfilled. (In this case, a well-founded individual decision is made by the coaching team.)
- As a rule, the belt exams take place at the end of the school year.
- What is the origin of Jupiter's moons
- When was the rainbow flag invented?
- What is a line integral
- Why do we die 10
- You can combine Pinot Noir with fish
- Field architecture is important
- What do you find easiest about reading?
- What is your opinion on Rabindranath Tagore
- What are some strong arguments against GST
- Is translated content duplicate content
- How are the neo-Nazis
- What is an eddy current
- Windows is deadly buggy
- What characterizes KCP on jewelry
- Has taken over Spotify iTunes
- Toothache and tinnitus are related
- Is Mac or Windows better for games
- Unknowingly, you cannot physically injure yourself
- Why didn't Trump just spy on Biden
- Will Disney Plus have old Disney movies
- Five important tips for SEO
- Who proved the Navier Stokes equations
- What are some interesting names of villages
- Why are there Chromebooks