How could e-books be published and sold
Everything about e-books - Part 1: Create e-books
If you want to create and publish your own e-book, you also have to consider a few legal points - above all that copyright. If you want to use third-party content - whether quotes, images, photos, videos or graphics - in your electronic book, this requires the consent of the rights holder and appropriate labeling in the book. The legal situation is less clear when it comes to this imprint goes. There is no uniform, transnational regulation - and especially if you want to publish your e-book under a pseudonym, it becomes problematic. To be on the safe side, you should add an imprint to your work, using the usual website imprint as a guide. You can find information on the required information and the placement of the imprint here.
If you offer your e-book for sale, it is also your duty to do so Right of withdrawal for at least 14 days and duly inform your buyers about it. These regulations do not apply if you sell exclusively to companies. Commercial e-books are usually also provided with a special copy protection that defines which actions are allowed with the purchased book. The procedure that is used for this is called Digital rights management (DRM) and prevents or controls, for example, resale, copying or printing. Copy protection systems include available for Adobe (PDF, ePUB) and Amazon (AZW, KFX). The DRM of your e-book therefore depends on the format or platform you choose to sell your book on.
- Can I write about Quora in Marathi?
- Why do I feel high after meditating
- Is a mansion bigger than a castle
- How is demand related to price?
- Can a chemistry major make advanced explosives?
- Which is best Amdocs or Mahindra comviva
- Freebird was the longest rock song
- What is a creative strategist
- Why do scientists laugh at creationism?
- When should a person not forgive
- What is the purpose of zen koans
- How should I prepare for Comedk
- What are some dream meanings
- What is your idea of paradise Post pictures
- Which is better Angular 4 or ReactJs
- What characterizes KCP on jewelry
- What's the problem with wildlife
- Why are bicycle horns not compulsory
- Why does molasses have sulfites
- Why is economy such a complex topic
- Can we use an accelerometer for VR?
- How do I hide my Android
- Why do people like to flirt
- Doing jobs does indeed expire
- What was your mother to you
- What are the main features of the FPGA
- The friendliness in the workplace gets us into trouble
- Nebosh course in Chennai 1
- Can you pick up hermit crabs
- What's up with ASMR videos
- The government is covering up aliens
- Too much salt can lead to kidney failure
- What happened before the Korean War