Which physical process is the most random
Properties of macroscopic systems
Statistical Physics pp 1-36 | Cite as
Our entire sensory world is made up of things that macroscopic, d. H. are very large compared to atomic dimensions, which are made up of a large number of atoms or molecules. This macroscopic world is tremendously diverse and complex; it contains gases, liquids, solids and biological organisms of various types and compositions. Accordingly, various areas of research developed: physics, chemistry, biology and other branches of natural science. In this book we have set ourselves the interesting task of delving a little into the problems of macroscopic systems and their fundamental properties. We would particularly like to address the question to what extent the few comprehensive theories of atomic physics and the terms contained therein can lead to an understanding of macroscopic systems, especially their observed behavior. We want to investigate how the quantities that describe the directly measurable properties of such systems depend on one another, and how these quantities can be derived from the atomic characteristics of the systems.
That I recognize what holds the world together inside, see ’all power and seeds, and’ no longer rummage around in words.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Authors and Affiliations
- Why are serif fonts called serif fonts
- Which artist is the most inspiring
- What's your biggest complaint about Quora
- What are the least demanding elite colleges
- Binds cDNA to the DNA chain
- Alan Walker is a one hit wonder
- What does Jude 7
- Are there still biblical prophets
- Azaan is allowed in Australia
- What is your favorite study book
- Does media manipulate ordinary people or not
- How could I make out my teacher
- Why don't all car seats point backwards?
- How does lemon help remove wrinkles
- Amanda Knox's innocence is now certain
- How does a smart person smell
- What diseases can beryllium cause
- What other information is for Gerfin
- There is bluetooth on the Xbox One
- What does MTSS stand for in education?
- Practices Quora unfairly discriminates against
- What is Google I O 2019
- When can an infant eat yogurt
- Why don't a lot of people read my answers