How much does the ATS lever cost
Act responsibly: Forex & CFDs are leverage products and not suitable for everyone! Leverage multiplies your profits, but also your losses. CFDs are complex instruments and, because of the leverage they provide, there is a high risk of losing money quickly. 81% of retail customers lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
There is no additional payment obligation for retail clients, professional clients receive voluntary additional protection of up to GBP 50,000 via the Negative Balance Protection Policy!
Make sure you understand all of the risks associated with trading. Before using the services of Admiral Markets UK Ltd you must confirm that you understand these risks. Basically, we always recommend that you familiarize yourself sufficiently with the trading modalities, stock exchange customs, trading rules and the leverage effect via a demo account from Admiral Markets UK Ltd before you start with a live account.
The basic information sheets ("KID") for the trading instruments can be found here [https://admiralmarkets.de/start-trading/kontoeroeffnung-leicht-machen/antraege-dokumente].
The content of our website and all other publications, comments and statements must not be understood as personal investment advice! Admiral Markets operates "Execution Only" and is aimed at the experienced, self-determined investor. Consult an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or need advice.
Admiral Markets UK Ltd is wholly owned by Admiral Markets Holdings AS. Admiral Markets Holdings AS is a holding company whose main assets are Admiral Markets AS and its branches and subsidiaries, Admiral Markets UK Ltd and Admiral Markets Pty.
All references here from "Admiral Markets" to Admiral Markets UK Ltd and branches and agencies of Admiral Markets Holdings AS.
The Berlin branch of Admiral Markets UK Limited, registered at the Charlottenburg District Court under the commercial register number 173917 B, represented by branch manager Mr. Jens Chrzanowski, is available for German-speaking, technical support, marketing and help desk. BaFin has the Berlin branch in the online register here [https://portal.mvp.bafin.de/database/InstInfo/institutDetails.do?cmd=loadInstitutAction&institutId=142885].
Admiral Markets UK Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: FRN 595450
Admiral Markets UK Ltd (Headquarters) Registered Office: 60 St. Martins Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4JS, United Kingdom. Register number: 08171762
- Why is the Disney Channel no longer good
- What are the best automobile noises
- Which leads to the fact that the legs are extremely hairy
- Yelp is big in other countries
- Where are your things
- Who oversees credit card companies
- Are Steely Dans real
- Who came first, Egyptians or Greeks
- Why is religion being taken less seriously now?
- What are the media rights
- Mech is heavy
- Crossdressing is becoming increasingly popular these days
- What is general psychology
- How do you have a strong mind
- Which department are you studying at the moment?
- Can drones fly by themselves
- What can we do for our country
- Are Dharmendra and Hema Malini Muslims
- Top 5 cell phones to come in 2016
- What's the strangest modification you've ever seen
- Sales tax can be charged twice
- What's your worst pc building experience
- What are your top 5 business audio books
- What if the elbow bursitis is left untreated