How does PRP help with cicatricial alopecia
Hair transplant for cicatricial alopecia
The study will include 20 patients with cicatric alopecia. Patients are randomly selected and divided into two groups: Group (A): Ten patients undergo (FUE) alone.
Group (B): Ten patients undergo (FUE) and (PRP) .3 surgical technique:
- Preoperative examinations including complete blood count, coagulation profile and hepatitis virus markers.
1 group (A): is run through (FUE)
- Before the procedure, wash the scalp with an antiseptic shampoo.
- Tumuscentanaesthesia: The donor area is diluted with a 1% lidocaine solution with 20 cc of saline in addition to adrenaline.
- Making micropunches (0.7-1 mm) with a micromotor.
- After removing the punch, the follicular unit is pulled out with Jweler forceps.
- Extracted grafts are then placed on chilled saline gauze for a maximum of four hours, ready for transplantation.
- The recipient area is prepared with rectangular scalpel blades of 1 mm or injection blades 0.9 mm.
- Implantation with a fine-tipped Jweler forceps.
- Finally, the receptor and donor areas are gently cleaned with saline and crepe bandage is applied.
2 group (B): FUE + PRP
- The same procedure is followed, but the grafts are placed in Prp solution.
- Prp session one week before the transplant, then monthly for 3 months after (FUE).
- Preparation of PRP
- 10 ml of blood is drawn into a test tube that contains a modified solution of anticoagulant called acid-citrate-dextrose-type (ACDA), at which physiological pH is reached to maintain platelet integrity.
- The first rotation of the whole blood sample is for 4 minutes at 2500 rpm
- The second spin at 4000 for 20 minutes for obtained plasma.
- The platelets are separated from the platelet-poor plasma (PPP) at the top as a pellet at the bottom of the tube. The platelet-rich pellet is resuspended in the remaining amount of plasma. The resulting suspension is used as the PRP.
- Prp is injected into the recipient area. 4 follow-up:
- 1 week after the operation, have digital photos and trichoscopy performed clinically, after 3 months and after 6 months.
- How do internet entrepreneurs make millions
- What is RMI architecture
- What are some traditional Portuguese card games
- Why do whales land on land
- What is the strength of the people in our world
- What is the least understood animal
- How can I add indentations
- How do I minimize the potential regret
- What is a reserved word
- Are Iraqis Asians or what
- Why does Greta seem wrong
- Forward router multicast packets
- What is filtration in biology
- Is MacBook Air good for SolidWorks
- What does market finance mean
- What are some military taekwondo techniques
- What job can a retired professor get
- Can I sell things online from home?
- How did Oxford compile its dictionary
- What makes a female figure popular
- What is a combustion chamber
- Where can I buy crypto anonymously
- What determines your Snapchat score
- How did Nikola Tesla stay vigilant