Can I feel color in public?
Series car paintwork - How our cars get that shiny skin
Leaf through the 12th issue of our magazine "We are Color" and find out, among other things, how the corona pandemic is affecting the economic situation of the coatings and printing inks industry, how the EU's Green Deal is promoting the circular economy and, last but not least, read how spring greets with bright colors from the lockdown.
On the website of the Putz & Dekor specialist group, those interested can find out everything about facade and interior plasters and get a comprehensive overview of the products, their compositions and qualities as well as processing and design options.
In our leaflet you can find out everything about the ongoing projects with which the DLI is informing the public about the importance of paints and varnishes. It concerns everyone. Whether it's our #LebeFarbe campaign or hard facts on the controversial topic of titanium dioxide. You will receive an overview of our publications on important topics and market developments, and last but not least, we will inform you about the numerous events and research projects in which we participate or which we initiate ourselves.
- What is amniocentesis medical test
- What is the best laptop for graphics
- How do you liquefy hardened honey?
- What is superfood 1
- Why can headphones be used as microphones?
- Handling 404 errors
- How empirical is economy
- What are the most expensive corporate headquarters
- Swap EDB for PST Recovery 2
- What does this chemical formula mean
- What is the Burj Khalifa used for?
- Who was the apostle John
- How are musical instruments made
- Why internal energy is considered disordered energy
- What is adopted consent
- What is a respectable bench press
- Which is the best school in Burdwan
- How do people grow
- Does electricity really flow?
- How to write an appendix
- Who would win Ultron or Black Adam?
- Which countries are like an empire
- Smartphones are bad for children