What are the inconveniences of a Tesla
Louisiana Motor Vehicle Commission Trying to Stop Tesla Warranty Repair in Service Center, Here's How You Can Help
Photo courtesy of Tesla, Inc.
Thousands of Tesla owners in Louisiana could lose the manufacturer's only service center in the state as the Motor Vehicle Commission tries to prevent Tesla from doing warranty repairs there.
Tesla currently has a service center in Louisiana that makes life easier for thousands of Tesla car owners across the state. This ensures that owners can get quick service when needed without having to travel to another state, which is a major hurdle. While residents of the state rely on this service center to make sure their vehicle runs smoothly and safely, the Louisiana Motor Vehicle Commission is actually trying to prevent Tesla from doing warranty repairs there. If they did find their way, Tesla owners would be forced to travel to another state to get service and the service center may have to close.
While the Motor Vehicle Commission is exploiting loopholes in Louisiana law to force Tesla out of the state at the expense of inconvenience and trouble for its own residents, the situation is not hopeless. The company's top priority is to improve the quality of customer service, as well as increasing the number of jobs and the growth of the state economy. As a result, Tesla is urging Louisiana Tesla owners to take action that will limit their legal right to warranty service for their car in their home state.
The Motor Vehicle Commission is appointed by Governor Edwards and may allow Tesla to continue to provide all service, warranty repairs and otherwise for the company's car owners and prevent the possible closure of the only service center in Louisiana. Closing this center would put jobs and consumer safety in Louisiana at risk.
Tesla is asking you to think about contacting the governor now and discuss how urgently you need the Tesla Service Center and its services.
More detailed here.
© 2021, Eva Fox. All rights reserved.
We value your readership! Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Article edited by @SmokeyShorts, you can follow him on Twitter
About the author
I'm a big fan of Tesla, as I worry about the future for my child and for future generations. Tesla's mission is to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy and I'm passionately striving for this goal. I'm tired of the daily deception from Tesla's haters against the company, so I strive to spread true information and the latest news about Tesla.
- How do analog and digital photography differ?
- Is the passing disaster true
- Which scenario does not fit the functional programming
- Which properties make something boring
- What is a seamount
- Ada is already a dead language
- How do you simplify this math equation
- How do you evaluate disjoint Lagrange subspaces
- Would you consider vlogging to be narcissistic
- What was the earliest measurement system
- Who will win Big Boss Tamil 3
- What is the clamping force in injection molding
- Can you have thoughts without feelings
- Why is yellow gold more attractive
- Have you ever been full of energy
- What is Tensor Flow 2
- Who can replace Assad in Syria
- What is everyone's favorite restaurant being offered discount
- Is hydroponics good for the environment
- How does Square Cash make money
- Is the Megha Engineering company good
- What is manufacturing technology and planning
- Is movies couch legal
- How is a GDPR gap analysis carried out
- How fast does a Mooney fly
- What are some funky recipes that you made up
- Honesty can be brutal
- What is fiber and fiber
- How many kilometers is the railroad
- Is collagen safe while breastfeeding
- Can God be proven mathematically
- Sales tax can be charged twice
- Once the sun was a planet