How are you different from other Indians
What can help you and the child?
There are a number of tried and tested therapies and support options that can help parents of easily distractable, impulsive, and / or restless children manage their problems. Those methods that are based on strengthening relationships and the basic principles of behavior change can of course be used in any context of educational work, including you. They have also proven themselves in various studies in day care facilities. The aim of any support should be to (re) steer, in addition to family life, everyday life in the day care facility and later the child's everyday school life in a harmonious way. So it's not about hoping that the child will “see” or “change it from the ground up”. This is impossible, and with such an approach, educators can only fail.
To alleviate the core problems of ADHD, you can
- try to develop a fuller understanding of the child's problems and improve the sometimes stressed relationship with the child,
- through more knowledge and close observation, more often foreseeing how the child might react and in this way “arming” themselves better for difficult situations,
- Adapt the environment in the day care facility to the needs of the child as far as possible and
- Rethink your strategies in dealing with the child and optimize them if necessary.
As noted above, many children with ADHD also have other problems. These additional problems are sometimes already reduced with the treatment of the hyperkinetic abnormalities, which is why it makes sense to treat these abnormalities first. This treatment can be carried out on a low-threshold basis, e.g. through a guided self-help program, or, in the case of more intense problems, by colleagues in child and adolescent psychotherapy or child and adolescent psychiatry. The youth welfare office can provide help for families and children if the families as a whole are overwhelmed in their upbringing or are severely impaired by other stresses or if the child is severely mentally impaired.
For children with additional problems, the following have proven to be subordinate and supplementary:
- Occupational therapy (Occupational therapy) or Mototherapy for children with impairments in body coordination or fine motor skills;
- complementary psychological (or in individual cases pharmacological) Therapies to treat additional psychological problems in the child.
The basic rule when selecting support measures for children with ADHD is that the measures should start where the problems arise: with the child, in the family or in the day care center or later at school.
Further information on effective therapeutic approaches can also be found under Diagnostics, Therapy and Other Aids.
- How is Aspergers Syndrome a learning disability
- Believe that words have power
- Very rich people use the Internet
- Why does the extreme left hate Israel
- How many phone numbers do you remember
- What are pallet racks
- What is a desnuda
- How do you personally assess happiness
- Why do people bully and deny it
- How does Academia.edu make money
- Which job search costs are tax deductible?
- How successful is the CEO of Motorola
- How to make sliced bread
- What's the best calorie tracking application
- How to calculate pounds of thrust
- You can cash a handwritten check
- What was the first radio broadcast
- Do sunflowers need support to grow
- How can I start speaking English fluently?
- Shampoo bars dry out your hair
- When will the film Dolittle be released?
- What is x if 14x 56 1
- Is copywriting and creative writing the same thing?
- What is prokaryotic cell bacteria