Which heart chamber is least important
Too much heart can be dangerous
According to a press release by the DMW, one in 500 people has a hereditary predisposition for the pathological enlargement of the heart muscle. The genetic errors usually affect the sarcomere, the functional units in the muscle fibers in which proteins shift against each other and thus contract the muscle. Numerous mutations have been discovered in recent years, and specialized laboratories now find 60 to 70 percent of the cause of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy when patients come from families with multiple affected members, reports Professor Dr. Nobert Frey, Director at the Clinic for Cardiology and Angiology at the University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein in Kiel (doi: 10.1055 / s-0032-1332958). If the disease does not occur in families, the rate is 10 to 50 percent. Very few patients are aware of their genetic disease when they seek treatment. Symptoms are often a painful tightness in the chest, angina pectoris, or shortness of breath, which are otherwise very unusual in young people. Some patients also experience brief "dropouts" of the heart, which are accompanied by a brief fainting. Early diagnosis of the disease is important because the enlargement can throw the heart out of sync. According to Frey, sudden cardiac death is the most common cause of death in symptom-free patients before the age of 35.
- Who is the greatest cricketer of all time
- How should I learn web development
- What is the full form of SSG
- Is LNMIIT better than many NITs
- How is the Australian economy 1
- What do you not want to pay for
- Which websites should CAT aspirants subscribe to
- Does Iceland have a neighboring country
- What does that mean 97
- Are butterflies poisonous to animals
- Can programming replace the action of reading?
- Is AES quantum safe
- How is a person's intellectual property preserved?
- When is someone a social media influencer?
- Which programs do Adobe AIR need to operate
- What language do Jains speak
- How is the weather in Nagaland
- What is the nature of the idea
- What are the main cycling races
- How can philosophy give us intellectual independence?
- Is a furry socially unacceptable
- Can I wear this to a wedding
- Is it profitable to sell data
- Should children use smartphones