What is a good sauce for corn
Tomato and Corn Sauce
With this tomato and corn sauce you can bring joy to your children. The recipe goes well with rice and pasta.
Rating: Ø 4.7 (118 votes)
40 min. Total time 20 min. Preparation time 20 min. Cooking & resting time
- Wash, clean and dice tomatoes and carrots. Cut ham into strips.
- Fry the ham in a saucepan with oil. Add tomatoes, carrots, corn and tomato puree, season and simmer.
Tips on the recipe
You can refine the sauce with parsley.
This recipe for ener bechamel sauce is a basic recipe and can be supplemented with other ingredients as desired.
Delicious guacamole is made from avocado puree. The dip recipe to refine individual dishes. Comes from Mexican cuisine.
FAST VANILLA SAUCE
This quick vanilla sauce is simply conjured up from vanilla pudding powder and tastes wonderful with desserts such as strudel or yeast dumplings.
The aioli dip tastes delicious with meat, potatoes and vegetables. A recipe with a wonderful taste.
A pepper sauce goes very well with steaks. The recipe is made with fresh peppercorns and onion, as well as port wine.
A creamy, spicy yoghurt dressing for crunchy salads can be made in no time with this recipe.
- Is solar energy environmentally friendly
- Has anyone ever experienced an analysis paralysis?
- Bitcoins are altcoins dead
- Why is my cat bleeding in the ear
- Who taught you how to live
- How do companies get start-up grants
- Do you think India's economy is booming?
- How did Parvati die
- What is ipaas
- Could you recommend books about marriage
- Which province has less forest area?
- Which ball does the NBA use
- Why is Google good for your memory
- What is the value of antique books
- How do you create a language
- The CIA murdered Anwar Saadat
- Women objectify themselves
- What is premeditated murder
- Why did Google need Motorola's patent portfolio
- Has Italy ever copied France?
- Is it possible to learn all physics
- Fasting is bad for your health
- Are there vegetarians in the NFL
- Compression pants are good for bodybuilding