What can you learn through e-learning
E-learning: that sounds kind of abstract. Almost everyone has already learned electronically - but not everyone is aware of this.
YouTube tutorial, vocabulary app, Wikipedia article ... Almost everyone has already studied online [Photo © Sergey Nivens - fotolia.com]
E-learning describes self-determined learning with electronic media. It is a further development of the classic correspondence course and has been developing rapidly in all directions of educational niches since 2000. In the past, learning materials were sent by post for the classic correspondence course. Now everything is going digital and online. The learning materials are no longer only available in paper format, but in a colorful mix of media on a learning platform.
Excel tutorials on YouTube, cooking recipes from the Internet, exchanging ideas on blogs and forums, downloading operating instructions online, looking up e-books or simply looking up articles on Wikipedia, all of this is e-learning.
Flexible access to content and materials is possible for the learners. Classroom courses are often mixed with e-learning. This means that the learners can teach themselves the learning content via the learning platform and the course can be concluded, for example, with a face-to-face final day. This often saves costs, long journeys and time.
The learners can decide for themselves when they want to access the learning content. Online tests or face-to-face workshops provide control. In addition, the learning success can be controlled by the participants and the teachers. Using statistical functions or learning progress analyzes, the learning processes can be better overlooked and improved in a targeted manner. It gets interesting when you look at the different types of learners. E-learning can promote all of the senses, whether hearing, seeing or feeling.
Use digital tools in the group
In this course, you will learn about the most popular online tools for digitally networked collaboration and educational games. Numerous tools are available for digitally supported brainstorming with several people, planning a project together or preparing thematic content in a clear and appealing way.
07/12/2020 - 12/31/2021 | The course can be joined at any time.
Here go to e-learning.
- Can we cool things with lasers?
- How did the Gladers escape the Maze Runner
- Why is coffee called Java
- Which is the coldest city in India
- Why is my peepee so small
- What is an ion exchanger
- Which phone has 4 cameras
- How can I become a bioinformatician
- What logos does NASA have
- What things does the Indian Navy need
- how have you been lately
- What is Neurowisdom
- What is decadent
- Buy the Tesla Cybertruck
- How powerful is the Irish mob
- What are your achievements in 2014
- Why do ducks waddle
- What is the Kazin Method
- What is noise pollution
- What do New Yorkers hate most?
- Is the fog of choice bare
- What is a listeria infection
- How do you test a spark plug
- What are the bases for clinical research
- Are the rumors about area 51 true?
- Chandler Bing is slim in friends
- What is contact center outsourcing
- How is a Taoist school
- What are the most popular football clubs
- What Marvel Comics Are Sold In India
- How should a prayer be offered?
- What are the physical properties of acids
- Are surgeries for excessive armpit sweating safe?
- Why is the study of the liberal arts important unimportant